- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Saturday‘s Pelicans vs Mavericks game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Pelicans & Mavericks players that may affect player prop bets
The New Orleans Pelicans visit American Airlines Center to take on the Dallas Mavericks on Saturday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EST in Dallas.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Pelicans vs. Mavericks player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Pelicans Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Jan. 7
We’ve highlighted the top Pelicans player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- No trends found
Best Mavericks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Jan. 7
We’ve highlighted the top Mavericks player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Christian Wood has hit the Steals Under in 11 of his last 12 games at home (+9.75 Units / 64% ROI)
- Spencer Dinwiddie has hit the Assists Over in 14 of his last 19 games at home (+9.10 Units / 41% ROI)
- Tim Hardaway Jr. has hit the Rebounds Over in 12 of his last 15 games at home (+8.85 Units / 49% ROI)
- Christian Wood has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 11 of his last 15 games at home (+8.65 Units / 45% ROI)
- Luka Doncic has hit the Points Over in 8 of his last 10 games at home (+5.55 Units / 45% ROI)
Bet now on Mavericks vs Pelicans and all NBA games with BetMGM
Dallas Mavericks vs. New Orleans Pelicans Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- E.J. Liddell (Pelicans): The Pelicans announced that E.J. Liddell tore his right ACL and will miss most of the season.
- Zion Williamson (Pelicans): Williamson sustained a right hamstring strain during Monday’s (Jan. 2) game against Philadelphia. He will be re-evaluated in three weeks.
- Brandon Ingram (Pelicans): Ingram hasn’t played since Nov. 25 against Memphis. A timetable for his return hasn’t been announced.
- Maxi Kleber (Mavericks): The Mavericks announced that Kleber underwent surgery for a right hamstring tear and there’s no timetable for his return.
- Josh Green (Mavericks): Green hasn’t played since Dec. 9 against Milwaukee. A timetable for his return hasn’t been announced.
- Dorian Finney-Smith (Mavericks): Mavericks coach Jason Kidd said Finney-Smith will miss at least another couple weeks, according to NBA writer Marc Stein.
- Luka Doncic (Mavericks): Doncic is probable for Saturday’s (Jan 7) game against New Orleans.
Pelicans vs Mavericks Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|New Orleans Pelicans||+9.5 -110||O 223.5 -110||+340|
|Dallas Mavericks||-9.5 -110||U 223.5 -110||-450|
The Mavericks are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -9.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.