- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Tuesday‘s Pelicans vs Nuggets game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Pelicans & Nuggets players that may affect player prop bets
The New Orleans Pelicans visit Ball Arena to take on the Denver Nuggets on Tuesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:00pm EST in Denver.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Pelicans vs. Nuggets player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Pelicans Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Jan. 31
We’ve highlighted the top Pelicans player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Jonas Valanciunas has hit the Steals Under in 14 of his last 15 games (+11.20 Units / 33% ROI)
- Trey Murphy III has hit the Blocks Over in 9 of his last 15 games (+8.20 Units / 55% ROI)
- Jonas Valanciunas has hit the Assists Under in his last 7 games (+7.10 Units / 77% ROI)
- Trey Murphy III has hit the Rebounds Under in 11 of his last 14 games (+7.05 Units / 37% ROI)
- Naji Marshall has hit the Assists Over in his last 6 away games (+6.30 Units / 89% ROI)
Best Nuggets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Jan. 31
We’ve highlighted the top Nuggets player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope has hit the Steals Over in 25 of his last 32 games at home (+15.70 Units / 25% ROI)
- Bruce Brown has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 14 of his last 19 games at home (+12.10 Units / 48% ROI)
- Nah’Shon Hyland has hit the Rebounds Under in 14 of his last 17 games at home (+11.00 Units / 50% ROI)
- Aaron Gordon has hit the Steals Under in 10 of his last 13 games (+9.85 Units / 75% ROI)
- Aaron Gordon has hit the Assists Over in 12 of his last 16 games (+9.00 Units / 46% ROI)
Bet now on Nuggets vs Pelicans and all NBA games with BetMGM
Denver Nuggets vs. New Orleans Pelicans Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- E.J. Liddell (Pelicans): The Pelicans announced that E.J. Liddell tore his right ACL and will miss most of the season.
- Zion Williamson (Pelicans): The Pelicans announced that Williamson will be re-evaluated again in two weeks.
- Dyson Daniels (Pelicans): Pelicans coach Willie Green said that Daniels will be out for a little bit of time, according to Erin Summers of Bally Sports New Orleans.
- Jack White (Nuggets): White is out for Tuesday’s (Jan. 31) game against New Orleans.
- Collin Gillespie (Nuggets): Gillespie remains without a timetable to make his NBA debut, according to Katy Winge of Altitude Sports.
- Jamal Murray (Nuggets): Murray is questionable for Tuesday’s (Jan. 31) game against New Orleans.
Pelicans vs Nuggets Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|New Orleans Pelicans||+6.5 -110||O 231.5 -110||+200|
|Denver Nuggets||-6.5 -110||U 231.5 -110||-250|
The Nuggets are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -6.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.