- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Thursday‘s Pelicans vs Nuggets game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Pelicans & Nuggets players that may affect player prop bets
The New Orleans Pelicans visit Ball Arena to take on the Denver Nuggets on Thursday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:00pm EDT in Denver.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Pelicans vs. Nuggets player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Pelicans player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Pelicans Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Mar. 30
- Herbert Jones has hit the Blocks Under in his last 10 games (+10.15 Units / 80% ROI)
- Trey Murphy III has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 12 of his last 14 games (+10.05 Units / 55% ROI)
- Trey Murphy III has hit the Rebounds Under in 28 of his last 43 games (+9.85 Units / 18% ROI)
- Jonas Valanciunas has hit the Assists Over in 10 of his last 12 away games (+8.80 Units / 62% ROI)
- Josh Richardson has hit the Assists Under in 11 of his last 13 games (+8.00 Units / 38% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Nuggets player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Nuggets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Mar. 30
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope has hit the Steals Over in 30 of his last 44 games at home (+15.15 Units / 20% ROI)
- Bruce Brown has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 22 of his last 31 games at home (+14.90 Units / 32% ROI)
- Bruce Brown has hit the Rebounds Over in 13 of his last 15 games (+11.25 Units / 59% ROI)
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 13 of his last 16 games at home (+10.85 Units / 51% ROI)
- Bruce Brown has hit the Steals Over in 25 of his last 35 games at home (+10.60 Units / 18% ROI)
Bet now on Nuggets vs Pelicans and all NBA games with BetMGM
Denver Nuggets vs. New Orleans Pelicans Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- E.J. Liddell (Pelicans): Liddell is doing some light shooting and is making progress from a torn right ACL, according to Cody Taylor of The USA Today. He’s expected to miss most of the season.
- Zion Williamson (Pelicans): The Pelicans announced that Williamson will be re-evaluated in two weeks.
- Jose Alvarado (Pelicans): The Pelicans announced that Alvarado will be re-evaluated in 2-3 weeks.
- Vlatko Cancar (Nuggets): Cancar is questionable for Thursday’s (Mar.30) game against New Orleans.
- Nikola Jokic (Nuggets): Jokic is questionable for Thursday’s (Mar.30) game against New Orleans.
- Collin Gillespie (Nuggets): Gillespie has not played this season and no timetable has been announced for his return.
- Peyton Watson (Nuggets): Watson is questionable for Thursday’s (Mar.30) game against New Orleans.
- Jack White (Nuggets): The Nuggets placed White in the league’s health and safety protocols.
Pelicans vs Nuggets Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|New Orleans Pelicans||+5.5 -110||O 226.5 -110||+180|
|Denver Nuggets||-5.5 -110||U 226.5 -110||-225|
The Nuggets are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -5.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.