- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Pelicans vs Spurs game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Pelicans & Spurs players that may affect player prop bets
The New Orleans Pelicans visit AT&T Center to take on the San Antonio Spurs on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EST in San Antonio.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Pelicans vs. Spurs player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Pelicans Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Nov. 23
We’ve highlighted the top Pelicans player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Jonas Valanciunas has hit the Rebounds Under in 12 of his last 15 games (+7.95 Units / 37% ROI)
- Brandon Ingram has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 8 of his last 10 games (+7.30 Units / 71% ROI)
- Herbert Jones has hit the Assists Over in 9 of his last 10 games (+7.30 Units / 45% ROI)
- Jonas Valanciunas has hit the Blocks Under in 12 of his last 15 games (+7.25 Units / 30% ROI)
- Trey Murphy III has hit the Assists Under in his last 7 games (+7.00 Units / 46% ROI)
Best Spurs Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Nov. 23
We’ve highlighted the top Spurs player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Devin Vassell has hit the Blocks Over in 7 of his last 8 games (+9.10 Units / 114% ROI)
- Josh Richardson has hit the Points Under in 12 of his last 15 games (+8.50 Units / 47% ROI)
- Tre Jones has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in his last 8 games at home (+8.00 Units / 74% ROI)
- Jakob Poeltl has hit the Blocks Under in 14 of his last 17 games (+7.75 Units / 24% ROI)
- Josh Richardson has hit the Steals Under in 7 of his last 9 games at home (+6.50 Units / 52% ROI)
Bet now on Spurs vs Pelicans and all NBA games with BetMGM
San Antonio Spurs vs. New Orleans Pelicans Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- E.J. Liddell (Pelicans): The Pelicans announced that E.J. Liddell tore his right ACL and will miss most of the season.
- Trey Murphy III (Pelicans): Murphy III is doubtful for Wednesday’s (Nov. 23) game against San Antonio.
- Kira Lewis Jr. (Pelicans): The Pelicans announced that Lewis Jr. suffered a torn ACL and a grade 2 MCL sprain.
- Zach Collins (Spurs): Collins is probable for Wednesday’s (Nov. 23) game against New Orleans.
- Josh Richardson (Spurs): Richardson is questionable for Wednesday’s (Nov. 23) game against New Orleans.
- Blake Wesley (Spurs): Wesley is expected to miss 6-8 weeks, according to Tom Orsborn of the San Antonio Express-News.
- Romeo Langford (Spurs): The Spurs placed Langford in the league’s health and safety protocols.
- Jakob Poeltl (Spurs): Poeltl is questionable for Wednesday’s (Nov. 23) game against New Orleans.
Pelicans vs Spurs Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|New Orleans Pelicans||-6.5 -115||O 230.5 -110||-275|
|San Antonio Spurs||+6.5 -105||U 230.5 -110||+220|
The Pelicans are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -6.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.