- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Monday‘s Pelicans vs Thunder game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Pelicans & Thunder players that may affect player prop bets
The New Orleans Pelicans visit Paycom Center to take on the Oklahoma City Thunder on Monday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EST in Oklahoma City.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Pelicans vs. Thunder player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Pelicans player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Pelicans Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Feb. 13
- Naji Marshall has hit the Assists Over in his last 8 away games (+8.70 Units / 91% ROI)
- Jonas Valanciunas has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in his last 7 games (+7.30 Units / 62% ROI)
- Trey Murphy III has hit the Steals Under in 12 of his last 21 games (+7.05 Units / 26% ROI)
- Trey Murphy III has hit the Blocks Under in his last 7 games (+7.00 Units / 46% ROI)
- Herbert Jones has hit the Blocks Over in 9 of his last 12 games (+6.40 Units / 50% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Thunder player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Thunder Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Feb. 13
- Jalen Williams has hit the Steals Over in 14 of his last 19 games (+10.10 Units / 32% ROI)
- Jalen Williams has hit the Rebounds Over in 13 of his last 17 games (+9.40 Units / 44% ROI)
- Josh Giddey has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 12 of his last 15 games (+8.95 Units / 31% ROI)
- Jalen Williams has hit the Blocks Over in 11 of his last 18 games (+7.20 Units / 40% ROI)
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander has hit the Assists Over in his last 6 games at home (+6.20 Units / 87% ROI)
Bet now on Thunder vs Pelicans and all NBA games with BetMGM
Oklahoma City Thunder vs. New Orleans Pelicans Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- E.J. Liddell (Pelicans): The Pelicans announced that E.J. Liddell tore his right ACL and will miss most of the season.
- CJ McCollum (Pelicans): McCollum is questionable for Monday’s (Feb. 13) game against Oklahoma City.
- Zion Williamson (Pelicans): Williamson suffered a setback and will be sidelined several more weeks, according to Christian Clark of NOLA.com.
- Dyson Daniels (Pelicans): Pelicans coach Willie Green said that Daniels will be out for a little bit of time, according to Erin Summers of Bally Sports New Orleans.
- Chet Holmgren (Thunder): Holmgren will miss the 2022-23 season with Lisfranc injury to his right foot, according to Adrian Wojnarowsk of ESPN.
- Aleksej Pokusevski (Thunder): Thunder announced Pokusevski suffered a non-displaced tibial plateau fracture in his left leg and will be reevaluated in 6-8 weeks.
Pelicans vs Thunder Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|New Orleans Pelicans||+2.5 -110||O 235.5 -110||+120|
|Oklahoma City Thunder||-2.5 -110||U 235.5 -110||-145|
The Thunder are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -2.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.