- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Tuesday‘s Pelicans vs Warriors game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Pelicans & Warriors players that may affect player prop bets
The New Orleans Pelicans visit Chase Center to take on the Golden State Warriors on Tuesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:00pm EDT in San Francisco.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Pelicans vs. Warriors player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Pelicans player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Pelicans Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Mar. 28
- Herbert Jones has hit the Blocks Under in his last 9 games (+9.15 Units / 84% ROI)
- Trey Murphy III has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 11 of his last 13 games (+9.05 Units / 55% ROI)
- Trey Murphy III has hit the Rebounds Under in 27 of his last 42 games (+8.85 Units / 16% ROI)
- Trey Murphy III has hit the Steals Over in 14 of his last 20 away games (+8.70 Units / 26% ROI)
- Brandon Ingram has hit the Blocks Under in 15 of his last 18 games (+8.40 Units / 22% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Warriors player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Warriors Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Mar. 28
- Jordan Poole has hit the Steals Under in 21 of his last 34 games at home (+13.95 Units / 40% ROI)
- Donte DiVincenzo has hit the Rebounds Under in 22 of his last 30 games (+12.50 Units / 32% ROI)
- Kevon Looney has hit the Assists Over in 24 of his last 37 games at home (+9.20 Units / 20% ROI)
- Jordan Poole has hit the Rebounds Over in 15 of his last 22 games at home (+9.05 Units / 36% ROI)
- Jordan Poole has hit the Points Under in 20 of his last 30 games (+8.10 Units / 21% ROI)
Bet now on Warriors vs Pelicans and all NBA games with BetMGM
Golden State Warriors vs. New Orleans Pelicans Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- E.J. Liddell (Pelicans): Liddell is doing some light shooting and is making progress from a torn right ACL, according to Cody Taylor of The USA Today. He’s expected to miss most of the season.
- Zion Williamson (Pelicans): The Pelicans announced that Williamson will be re-evaluated in two weeks.
- Jose Alvarado (Pelicans): The Pelicans announced that Alvarado will be re-evaluated in 2-3 weeks.
- Jordan Poole (Warriors): Poole is probable for Tuesday’s (Mar 28) game against New Orleans.
- Andrew Wiggins (Warriors): Wiggins remains without a timetable to return to the Warriors, according to Anthony Slater of The Athletic.
- Ryan Rollins (Warriors): The Warriors announced that Rollins has a Jones fracture in his right foot and will undergo surgery.
- Draymond Green (Warriors): Green is probable for Tuesday’s (Mar 28) game against New Orleans.
- Andre Iguodala (Warriors): The Warriors announced that Iguodala will undergo surgery next week for a fractured left wrist.
Pelicans vs Warriors Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|New Orleans Pelicans||+8.5 -110||O 234.5 -110||+275|
|Golden State Warriors||-8.5 -110||U 234.5 -110||-350|
The Warriors are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -8.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.