- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Monday‘s Pelicans vs Wizards game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Pelicans & Wizards players that may affect player prop bets
The New Orleans Pelicans visit Capital One Arena to take on the Washington Wizards on Monday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EST in Washington.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Pelicans vs. Wizards player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Pelicans Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Jan. 9
We’ve highlighted the top Pelicans player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- No trends found
Best Wizards Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Jan. 9
We’ve highlighted the top Wizards player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Kyle Kuzma has hit the Blocks Under in 24 of his last 35 games (+8.65 Units / 18% ROI)
- Kristaps Porzingis has hit the Steals Over in 10 of his last 11 games at home (+8.35 Units / 46% ROI)
- Monte Morris has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 9 of his last 10 games (+7.30 Units / 41% ROI)
- Kyle Kuzma has hit the Rebounds Under in 14 of his last 19 games (+6.90 Units / 27% ROI)
- Daniel Gafford has hit the Points Over in 8 of his last 9 games (+6.75 Units / 68% ROI)
Bet now on Wizards vs Pelicans and all NBA games with BetMGM
Washington Wizards vs. New Orleans Pelicans Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- E.J. Liddell (Pelicans): The Pelicans announced that E.J. Liddell tore his right ACL and will miss most of the season.
- Zion Williamson (Pelicans): Williamson sustained a right hamstring strain during Monday’s (Jan. 2) game against Philadelphia. He will be re-evaluated in three weeks.
- Larry Nance Jr. (Pelicans): Nance Jr. is probable for Monday’s (Jan. 9) game against Washington.
- Brandon Ingram (Pelicans): Ingram hasn’t played since Nov. 25 against Memphis. A timetable for his return hasn’t been announced.
- Bradley Beal (Wizards): The Wizards announced that Beal has a low-grade strain and will be re-evaluated in one week.
- Johnny Davis (Wizards): Davis is out for Monday’s (Jan. 9) game against New Orleans.
Pelicans vs Wizards Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|New Orleans Pelicans||+1.5 -110||O 228.5 -110||+105|
|Washington Wizards||-1.5 -110||U 228.5 -110||-125|
The Wizards are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -1.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.