- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Pistons vs 76ers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Pistons & 76ers players that may affect player prop bets
The Detroit Pistons visit Wells Fargo Center to take on the Philadelphia 76ers on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EST in Philadelphia.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Pistons vs. 76ers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Pistons Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Dec. 21
We’ve highlighted the top Pistons player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Bojan Bogdanovic has hit the Points Over in 12 of his last 15 away games (+8.75 Units / 52% ROI)
- Jalen Duren has hit the Rebounds Over in his last 7 games (+7.50 Units / 92% ROI)
- Isaiah Stewart has hit the Assists Under in his last 7 games (+7.45 Units / 48% ROI)
- Killian Hayes has hit the Assists Over in 12 of his last 17 games (+7.40 Units / 39% ROI)
- Isaiah Stewart has hit the Steals Under in 10 of his last 11 games (+7.15 Units / 26% ROI)
Best 76ers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Dec. 21
We’ve highlighted the top 76ers player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- P.J. Tucker has hit the Points Under in 17 of his last 21 games (+11.40 Units / 41% ROI)
- P.J. Tucker has hit the Assists Under in 21 of his last 29 games (+10.40 Units / 21% ROI)
- Shake Milton has hit the Assists Over in 11 of his last 13 games (+9.25 Units / 58% ROI)
- Joel Embiid has hit the Assists Over in 9 of his last 11 games at home (+6.80 Units / 51% ROI)
- P.J. Tucker has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 10 of his last 14 games at home (+6.40 Units / 34% ROI)
Bet now on 76ers vs Pistons and all NBA games with BetMGM
Philadelphia 76ers vs. Detroit Pistons Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Cade Cunningham (Pistons): According the Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN, Cunningham is expected to have season-ending surgery on his left shin.
- Isaiah Livers (Pistons): Livers has not played since Dec. 1 due to a shoulder injury and no timetable has been announced for his return.
- Furkan Korkmaz (76ers): Korkmaz is questionable for Wednesday’s (Dec. 21) game against Detroit.
- Tyrese Maxey (76ers): 76ers coach Doc Rivers said Maxey will be out at least a couple more weeks.
Pistons vs 76ers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Detroit Pistons||+12.5 -115||O 222.5 -115||+500|
|Philadelphia 76ers||-12.5 -105||U 222.5 -115||-700|
The 76ers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -12.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.