- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Tuesday‘s Pistons vs 76ers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Pistons & 76ers players that may affect player prop bets
The Detroit Pistons visit Wells Fargo Center to take on the Philadelphia 76ers on Tuesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EST in Philadelphia.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Pistons vs. 76ers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Pistons Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Jan. 10
We’ve highlighted the top Pistons player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Hamidou Diallo has hit the Rebounds Over in 4 of his last 5 games (+2.45 Units / 34% ROI)
- Hamidou Diallo has hit the Assists Under in 3 of his last 5 games (+2.00 Units / 32% ROI)
- Hamidou Diallo has hit the Points Over in 3 of his last 5 games (+0.70 Units / 12% ROI)
- Hamidou Diallo has hit the Steals Over in 3 of his last 5 games (+0.50 Units / 8% ROI)
Best 76ers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Jan. 10
We’ve highlighted the top 76ers player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- P.J. Tucker has hit the Points Under in 19 of his last 22 games at home (+14.85 Units / 51% ROI)
- P.J. Tucker has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 14 of his last 19 games at home (+9.05 Units / 36% ROI)
- Georges Niang has hit the Points Over in 11 of his last 13 games at home (+8.95 Units / 60% ROI)
- Georges Niang has hit the Rebounds Over in 13 of his last 18 games at home (+6.85 Units / 27% ROI)
- Georges Niang has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in his last 5 games at home (+5.30 Units / 79% ROI)
Bet now on 76ers vs Pistons and all NBA games with BetMGM
Philadelphia 76ers vs. Detroit Pistons Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Bojan Bogdanovic (Pistons): Bogdanovic is out for Tuesday’s (Jan. 10) game against Philadelphia.
- Marvin Bagley III (Pistons): The Pistons announced that Bagley III underwent surgery and will be re-evaluated in about six weeks.
- Jalen Duren (Pistons): Duren is out for Tuesday’s (Jan. 10) game against Philadelphia.
- Cade Cunningham (Pistons): According the Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN, Cunningham is expected to have season-ending surgery on his left shin.
- Isaiah Livers (Pistons): Livers is questionable for Tuesday’s (Jan. 10) game against Philadelphia.
- P.J. Tucker (76ers): Tucker is probable for Tuesday’s (Jan. 10) game against Detroit.
- Joel Embiid (76ers): Embiid is questionable for Tuesday’s (Jan. 10) game against Detroit.
Pistons vs 76ers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Detroit Pistons||+13.5 -110||O 224.5 -115||+650|
|Philadelphia 76ers||-13.5 -110||U 224.5 -115||-1000|
The 76ers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -13.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.