- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Pistons vs Cavaliers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Pistons & Cavaliers players that may affect player prop bets
The Detroit Pistons visit Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse to take on the Cleveland Cavaliers on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EST in Cleveland.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Pistons vs. Cavaliers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Pistons player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Pistons Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Feb. 8
- Jaden Ivey has hit the Assists Over in 12 of his last 15 games (+8.90 Units / 48% ROI)
- Killian Hayes has hit the Steals Over in 9 of his last 13 games (+8.60 Units / 66% ROI)
- Isaiah Stewart has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 7 of his last 8 games (+7.80 Units / 69% ROI)
- Saddiq Bey has hit the Points Over in 10 of his last 12 games (+7.75 Units / 57% ROI)
- Killian Hayes has hit the Rebounds Under in 11 of his last 14 games (+7.75 Units / 40% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Cavaliers player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Cavaliers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Feb. 8
- Evan Mobley has hit the Assists Over in 28 of his last 43 games (+13.05 Units / 26% ROI)
- Isaac Okoro has hit the Assists Over in 11 of his last 13 games (+10.65 Units / 58% ROI)
- Evan Mobley has hit the Points Over in 33 of his last 54 games (+10.25 Units / 17% ROI)
- Evan Mobley has hit the Blocks Over in his last 8 games (+9.70 Units / 110% ROI)
- Darius Garland has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 10 of his last 12 games (+8.55 Units / 52% ROI)
Bet now on Cavaliers vs Pistons and all NBA games with BetMGM
Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Detroit Pistons Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Marvin Bagley III (Pistons): The Pistons announced that Bagley III underwent surgery and will be re-evaluated in about six weeks.
- Cade Cunningham (Pistons): According the Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN, Cunningham is expected to have season-ending surgery on his left shin.
- Darius Garland (Cavaliers): Garland is questionable for Wednesday’s (Feb. 8) game against Detroit.
- Donovan Mitchell (Cavaliers): Mitchell is questionable for Wednesday’s (Feb. 8) game against Detroit.
- Dylan Windler (Cavaliers): Windler hasn’t played this season and he remains out indefinitely.
Pistons vs Cavaliers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Detroit Pistons||+10.5 -110||O 221.5 -110||+400|
|Cleveland Cavaliers||-10.5 -110||U 221.5 -110||-550|
The Cavaliers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -10.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.