- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Pistons vs Celtics game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Pistons & Celtics players that may affect player prop bets
The Detroit Pistons visit TD Garden to take on the Boston Celtics on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EST in Boston.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Pistons vs. Celtics player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Pistons player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Pistons Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Feb. 15
- Jaden Ivey has hit the Assists Over in 14 of his last 18 games (+9.85 Units / 44% ROI)
- Isaiah Stewart has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 9 of his last 11 games (+7.55 Units / 43% ROI)
- Killian Hayes has hit the Steals Over in 10 of his last 16 games (+7.15 Units / 43% ROI)
- Alec Burks has hit the Steals Over in his last 7 away games (+7.00 Units / 75% ROI)
- Killian Hayes has hit the Rebounds Under in 12 of his last 17 games (+6.70 Units / 29% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Celtics player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Celtics Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Feb. 15
- Derrick White has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 18 of his last 26 games at home (+12.75 Units / 43% ROI)
- Derrick White has hit the Points Over in 19 of his last 26 games at home (+10.95 Units / 37% ROI)
- Grant Williams has hit the Assists Over in 19 of his last 30 games at home (+10.30 Units / 28% ROI)
- Grant Williams has hit the Points Under in 19 of his last 27 games at home (+8.65 Units / 25% ROI)
- Derrick White has hit the Rebounds Over in 13 of his last 18 games at home (+8.45 Units / 40% ROI)
Bet now on Celtics vs Pistons and all NBA games with BetMGM
Boston Celtics vs. Detroit Pistons Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Marvin Bagley III (Pistons): The Pistons announced that Bagley III underwent surgery and will be re-evaluated in about six weeks.
- Cade Cunningham (Pistons): According the Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN, Cunningham is expected to have season-ending surgery on his left shin.
- Jaylen Brown (Celtics): There is no timetable for Brown’s return to action after suffering a facial fracture, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
- Danilo Gallinari (Celtics): The Celtics announced that Gallinari tore his ACL in his left knee. There is no timetable for his return.
- Marcus Smart (Celtics): Smart announced that he hopes to return in a week or two, but there is no timetable for his return.
- Al Horford (Celtics): Horford did not play in Tuesday’s (Feb. 14) game against Milwaukee.
- Jayson Tatum (Celtics): Tatum did not play in Tuesday’s (Feb. 14) game against Milwaukee.
Pistons vs Celtics Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Detroit Pistons||+12.5 -110||O 226.5 -115||+500|
|Boston Celtics||-12.5 -110||U 226.5 -115||-700|
The Celtics are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -12.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.