- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Pistons vs Grizzlies game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Pistons & Grizzlies players that may affect player prop bets
The Detroit Pistons visit FedExForum to take on the Memphis Grizzlies on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EST in Memphis.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Pistons vs. Grizzlies player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Pistons Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Dec. 9
We’ve highlighted the top Pistons player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Bojan Bogdanovic has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 9 of his last 10 away games (+7.30 Units / 47% ROI)
- Marvin Bagley III has hit the Assists Under in 9 of his last 13 games (+7.10 Units / 43% ROI)
- Killian Hayes has hit the Assists Over in 9 of his last 11 games (+6.95 Units / 53% ROI)
- Bojan Bogdanovic has hit the Points Over in 10 of his last 13 away games (+6.75 Units / 47% ROI)
- Alec Burks has hit the Assists Under in 8 of his last 10 games (+6.25 Units / 43% ROI)
Best Grizzlies Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Dec. 9
We’ve highlighted the top Grizzlies player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Tyus Jones has hit the Points Under in 15 of his last 19 games (+9.85 Units / 41% ROI)
- Brandon Clarke has hit the Rebounds Under in 17 of his last 24 games (+7.90 Units / 25% ROI)
- Dillon Brooks has hit the Rebounds Over in 12 of his last 17 games (+7.75 Units / 38% ROI)
- Steven Adams has hit the Assists Under in 9 of his last 10 games (+7.15 Units / 50% ROI)
- John Konchar has hit the Steals Over in 9 of his last 11 games (+6.70 Units / 30% ROI)
Bet now on Grizzlies vs Pistons and all NBA games with BetMGM
Memphis Grizzlies vs. Detroit Pistons Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Cade Cunningham (Pistons): Cunningham is out for Tuesday’s (Dec. 6) game and still does not have a timetable for his return.
- Isaiah Livers (Pistons): Livers is doubtful for Friday’s (Dec. 9) game against Memphis.
- Desmond Bane (Grizzlies): The Grizzlies announced that Bane is projected to return in 3-4 weeks.
- Danny Green (Grizzlies): The 76ers announced that Green has a torn ACL and LCL in his left knee.
- Jake LaRavia (Grizzlies): LaRavia is doubtful for Friday’s (Dec. 9) game against Detroit.
- Steven Adams (Grizzlies): Adams is questionable for Friday’s (Dec. 9) game against Detroit.
Pistons vs Grizzlies Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Detroit Pistons||+10.5 -110||O 227.5 -110||+375|
|Memphis Grizzlies||-10.5 -110||U 227.5 -110||-500|
The Grizzlies are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -10.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.