- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Pistons vs Hawks game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Pistons & Hawks players that may affect player prop bets
The Detroit Pistons visit State Farm Arena to take on the Atlanta Hawks on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EST in Atlanta.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Pistons vs. Hawks player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Pistons Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Dec. 23
We’ve highlighted the top Pistons player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Isaiah Stewart has hit the Steals Under in 11 of his last 12 games (+8.15 Units / 27% ROI)
- Bojan Bogdanovic has hit the Points Over in 12 of his last 16 away games (+7.70 Units / 43% ROI)
- Jalen Duren has hit the Rebounds Over in 7 of his last 8 games (+6.25 Units / 67% ROI)
- Killian Hayes has hit the Assists Over in 12 of his last 18 games (+6.20 Units / 30% ROI)
- Saddiq Bey has hit the Assists Under in his last 6 games (+6.00 Units / 58% ROI)
Best Hawks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Dec. 23
We’ve highlighted the top Hawks player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- AJ Griffin has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 12 of his last 16 games (+9.90 Units / 53% ROI)
- De’Andre Hunter has hit the Assists Over in his last 6 games at home (+7.95 Units / 95% ROI)
- Dejounte Murray has hit the Assists Under in 7 of his last 8 games at home (+6.05 Units / 63% ROI)
- AJ Griffin has hit the Steals Over in 6 of his last 7 games at home (+5.55 Units / 57% ROI)
- Onyeka Okongwu has hit the Points Over in his last 5 games at home (+5.00 Units / 88% ROI)
Bet now on Hawks vs Pistons and all NBA games with BetMGM
Atlanta Hawks vs. Detroit Pistons Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Cade Cunningham (Pistons): According the Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN, Cunningham is expected to have season-ending surgery on his left shin.
- Isaiah Livers (Pistons): Livers will be re-evaluated in 2-3 weeks, according to Mike Curtis of The Detroit News.
- Clint Capela (Hawks): Capela is questionable for Friday’s (Dec 23) game against Detroit.
Pistons vs Hawks Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Detroit Pistons||+8.5 -110||O 233.5 -110||+275|
|Atlanta Hawks||-8.5 -110||U 233.5 -110||-350|
The Hawks are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -8.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.