- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Tuesday‘s Pistons vs Hawks game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Pistons & Hawks players that may affect player prop bets
The Detroit Pistons visit State Farm Arena to take on the Atlanta Hawks on Tuesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EDT in Atlanta.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Pistons vs. Hawks player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Pistons player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Pistons Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Mar. 21
- Killian Hayes has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 15 of his last 18 games (+11.65 Units / 41% ROI)
- Jaden Ivey has hit the Rebounds Under in 15 of his last 19 away games (+9.45 Units / 34% ROI)
- R.J. Hampton has hit the Steals Under in his last 6 games (+8.05 Units / 128% ROI)
- Cory Joseph has hit the Points Over in his last 8 games (+8.00 Units / 84% ROI)
- Alec Burks has hit the Steals Over in 9 of his last 10 away games (+7.95 Units / 60% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Hawks player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Hawks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Mar. 21
- Onyeka Okongwu has hit the Blocks Over in 28 of his last 41 games (+13.15 Units / 22% ROI)
- Saddiq Bey has hit the Steals Over in 31 of his last 44 games at home (+12.25 Units / 19% ROI)
- Saddiq Bey has hit the Rebounds Over in 23 of his last 33 games at home (+12.15 Units / 31% ROI)
- Onyeka Okongwu has hit the Points Over in 32 of his last 49 games (+12.10 Units / 22% ROI)
- Bogdan Bogdanovic has hit the Rebounds Under in 14 of his last 18 games at home (+10.10 Units / 48% ROI)
Bet now on Hawks vs Pistons and all NBA games with BetMGM
Atlanta Hawks vs. Detroit Pistons Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Jalen Duren (Pistons): Duren is OUT for Tuesday’s (Mar 21) game against Atlanta.
- Isaiah Stewart (Pistons): The Pistons announced that Stewart has a left shoulder impingement and will re-evaluated in 3-4 weeks.
- Cade Cunningham (Pistons): Cunningham had season-ending surgery on his shin. He plans on on being ready for next season, according to James Edwards III of The Athletic.
- Alec Burks (Pistons): Burks hasn’t played since Mar. 6 against Portland and remains without a timetable to return.
- Isaiah Livers (Pistons): Livers is questionable for Tuesday’s (Mar 21) game against Atlanta.
- R.J. Hampton (Pistons): Hampton is questionable for Tuesday’s (Mar 21) game against Atlanta.
- Hamidou Diallo (Pistons): The Pistons announced that Diallo has a grade 2 right ankle sprain and will be re-evaluated in 3-4 weeks.
- Bojan Bogdanovic (Pistons): Bogdanovic hasn’t played since Mar. 1 against Chicago and remains without a timetable to return.
- Jalen Johnson (Hawks): The Hawks announced that Johnson suffered a mild left groin strain and will be re-evaluated in one week.
- Dejounte Murray (Hawks): Murry is questionable for Tuesday’s (Mar 21) game against Detroit.
Pistons vs Hawks Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Detroit Pistons||+13.5 -110||O 236.5 -110||+675|
|Atlanta Hawks||-13.5 -110||U 236.5 -110||-1100|
The Hawks are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -13.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.