- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Tuesday‘s Pistons vs Heat game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Pistons & Heat players that may affect player prop bets
The Detroit Pistons visit FTX Arena to take on the Miami Heat on Tuesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EST in Miami.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Pistons vs. Heat player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Pistons Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Dec. 6
We’ve highlighted the top Pistons player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Bojan Bogdanovic has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in his last 8 away games (+8.40 Units / 72% ROI)
- Bojan Bogdanovic has hit the Points Over in 9 of his last 11 away games (+6.85 Units / 56% ROI)
- Alec Burks has hit the Assists Under in 7 of his last 8 games (+6.35 Units / 51% ROI)
- Bojan Bogdanovic has hit the Assists Over in 8 of his last 10 away games (+5.90 Units / 43% ROI)
- Killian Hayes has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 10 of his last 14 games (+5.70 Units / 24% ROI)
Best Heat Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Dec. 6
We’ve highlighted the top Heat player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Max Strus has hit the Assists Under in 11 of his last 12 games (+9.80 Units / 46% ROI)
- Kyle Lowry has hit the Blocks Over in 7 of his last 10 games (+7.80 Units / 78% ROI)
- Max Strus has hit the Steals Over in 14 of his last 18 games (+6.70 Units / 22% ROI)
- Kyle Lowry has hit the Rebounds Over in 13 of his last 19 games (+6.60 Units / 30% ROI)
- Caleb Martin has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 9 of his last 13 games (+6.50 Units / 43% ROI)
Bet now on Heat vs Pistons and all NBA games with BetMGM
Miami Heat vs. Detroit Pistons Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Cade Cunningham (Pistons): Cunningham is out for Tuesday’s (Dec. 6) game and still does not have a timetable for his return.
- Isaiah Livers (Pistons): Pistons coach Dwane Casey said Livers will miss some time.
- Victor Oladipo (Heat): Oladipo has not played this season and is not believed to be closed to returning to action, according to Brian Windhorst of ESPN.
- Omer Yurtseven (Heat): The Heat announced that Yurtseven underwent surgery and will be re-evaluated at a later date.
Pistons vs Heat Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Detroit Pistons||+6.5 -105||O 220.5 -110||+200|
|Miami Heat||-6.5 -115||U 220.5 -110||-250|
The Heat are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -6.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.