- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Pistons vs Hornets game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Pistons & Hornets players that may affect player prop bets
The Detroit Pistons visit Spectrum Center to take on the Charlotte Hornets on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EST in Charlotte.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Pistons vs. Hornets player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Pistons Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Dec. 14
We’ve highlighted the top Pistons player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Bojan Bogdanovic has hit the Points Over in 11 of his last 14 away games (+7.75 Units / 50% ROI)
- Killian Hayes has hit the Assists Over in 10 of his last 13 games (+7.10 Units / 47% ROI)
- Isaiah Stewart has hit the Steals Under in his last 7 games (+7.00 Units / 41% ROI)
- Bojan Bogdanovic has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 9 of his last 11 away games (+6.30 Units / 38% ROI)
- Isaiah Stewart has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 6 of his last 7 games (+6.25 Units / 57% ROI)
Best Hornets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Dec. 14
We’ve highlighted the top Hornets player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Terry Rozier has hit the Steals Under in 15 of his last 18 games at home (+14.50 Units / 48% ROI)
- Kelly Oubre Jr. has hit the Steals Over in 21 of his last 30 games (+14.05 Units / 35% ROI)
- P.J. Washington has hit the Steals Under in 27 of his last 49 games (+13.95 Units / 26% ROI)
- Mason Plumlee has hit the Rebounds Over in 11 of his last 12 games at home (+10.10 Units / 78% ROI)
- Mason Plumlee has hit the Points Over in 18 of his last 27 games (+8.55 Units / 28% ROI)
Bet now on Hornets vs Pistons and all NBA games with BetMGM
Charlotte Hornets vs. Detroit Pistons Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Cade Cunningham (Pistons): According the Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN, Cunningham is expected to have season-ending surgery on his left shin.
- Isaiah Livers (Pistons): Livers is out for Wednesday’s (Dec. 14) game against Charlotte.
- LaMelo Ball (Hornets): Ball is dealing with a Grade 2 ankle sprain. No timetable has been announced for when he might return to action.
- Gordon Hayward (Hornets): Hayward is dealing with a shoulder fracture and is out indefinitely, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
- Mark Williams (Hornets): Williams is out for Wednesday’s (Dec. 14) game against Detroit.
- Cody Martin (Hornets): Martin has not played since Oct. 19 and no timetable has been announced for his return.
- Dennis Smith Jr. (Hornets): Smith Jr. has not played since Nov. 23 and no timetable has been announced for his return.
Pistons vs Hornets Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Detroit Pistons||+3.5 -105||O 229.5 -110||+135|
|Charlotte Hornets||-3.5 -115||U 229.5 -110||-165|
The Hornets are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -3.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.