- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Pistons vs Jazz game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Pistons & Jazz players that may affect player prop bets
The Detroit Pistons visit Vivint Arena to take on the Utah Jazz on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 9:00pm EST in Salt Lake City.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Pistons vs. Jazz player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Pistons Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Nov. 23
We’ve highlighted the top Pistons player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Bojan Bogdanovic has hit the Points Over in 14 of his last 19 games (+8.40 Units / 40% ROI)
- Bojan Bogdanovic has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 9 of his last 10 games (+7.70 Units / 57% ROI)
- Saddiq Bey has hit the Assists Under in 11 of his last 14 games (+7.10 Units / 29% ROI)
- Marvin Bagley III has hit the Assists Under in his last 5 games (+6.50 Units / 83% ROI)
- Killian Hayes has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 6 of his last 7 away games (+5.40 Units / 49% ROI)
Best Jazz Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Nov. 23
We’ve highlighted the top Jazz player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Malik Beasley has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 10 of his last 13 games (+7.80 Units / 47% ROI)
- Jarred Vanderbilt has hit the Blocks Under in his last 7 games (+7.00 Units / 59% ROI)
- Jordan Clarkson has hit the Steals Under in 17 of his last 25 games (+6.70 Units / 20% ROI)
- Collin Sexton has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 7 of his last 8 games (+6.40 Units / 50% ROI)
- Jarred Vanderbilt has hit the Rebounds Over in his last 6 games (+6.30 Units / 100% ROI)
Bet now on Jazz vs Pistons and all NBA games with BetMGM
Utah Jazz vs. Detroit Pistons Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Isaiah Stewart (Pistons): Stewart will be re-evaluated in 2-3 weeks, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- Cade Cunningham (Pistons): The Pistons announced that Cunningham will miss at least the next three games due to left shin soreness.
- Saddiq Bey (Pistons): Bey did not play in Tuesday’s (Nov. 22) game against Denver.
- Mike Conley (Jazz): Conley has a knee strain and is expected to miss at least two weeks, according to Shams Charnia of The Athletic.
- Rudy Gay (Jazz): The Jazz announced that Gay will be re-evaluated in two weeks.
Pistons vs Jazz Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Detroit Pistons||+11.5 -105||O 232.5 -115||+450|
|Utah Jazz||-11.5 -115||U 232.5 -115||-650|
The Jazz are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -11.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.