- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Sunday‘s Pistons vs Kings game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Pistons & Kings players that may affect player prop bets
The Detroit Pistons visit Golden 1 Center to take on the Sacramento Kings on Sunday. Tipoff is scheduled for 6:00pm EST in Sacramento.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Pistons vs. Kings player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Pistons Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Nov. 20
We’ve highlighted the top Pistons player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Isaiah Stewart has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 13 of his last 16 games (+7.55 Units / 26% ROI)
- Saddiq Bey has hit the Assists Under in 11 of his last 14 games (+7.10 Units / 29% ROI)
- Bojan Bogdanovic has hit the Points Over in 12 of his last 17 games (+6.40 Units / 34% ROI)
- Isaiah Stewart has hit the Points Over in his last 6 away games (+6.25 Units / 99% ROI)
- Isaiah Stewart has hit the Steals Under in his last 6 away games (+6.00 Units / 45% ROI)
Best Kings Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Nov. 20
We’ve highlighted the top Kings player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Malik Monk has hit the Steals Under in 10 of his last 11 games (+8.75 Units / 64% ROI)
- Harrison Barnes has hit the Steals Over in his last 7 games (+7.00 Units / 88% ROI)
- Domantas Sabonis has hit the Assists Over in 8 of his last 9 games (+6.70 Units / 64% ROI)
- De’Aaron Fox has hit the Assists Over in his last 6 games (+6.35 Units / 93% ROI)
- Kevin Huerter has hit the Rebounds Under in 7 of his last 8 games at home (+6.30 Units / 58% ROI)
Bet now on Kings vs Pistons and all NBA games with BetMGM
Sacramento Kings vs. Detroit Pistons Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Isaiah Stewart (Pistons): Stewart will be re-evaluated in 2-3 weeks, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- Cade Cunningham (Pistons): The Pistons announced that Cunningham will miss at least the next three games due to left shin soreness.
- Keegan Murray (Kings): Murray did not play in Thursday’s game (Nov. 17).
Pistons vs Kings Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Detroit Pistons||+9.5 -105||O 233.5 -110||340|
|Sacramento Kings||-9.5 -115||U 233.5 -110||-450|
The Kings are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -9.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.