- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Thursday‘s Pistons vs Nets game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Pistons & Nets players that may affect player prop bets
The Detroit Pistons visit Barclays Center to take on the Brooklyn Nets on Thursday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EST in Brooklyn.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Pistons vs. Nets player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Pistons Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Jan. 26
We’ve highlighted the top Pistons player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Killian Hayes has hit the Rebounds Under in his last 8 games (+8.25 Units / 69% ROI)
- Saddiq Bey has hit the Steals Over in 9 of his last 10 games (+7.40 Units / 43% ROI)
- Hamidou Diallo has hit the Assists Under in 8 of his last 10 games (+7.00 Units / 45% ROI)
- Jaden Ivey has hit the Assists Over in 8 of his last 9 games (+6.90 Units / 61% ROI)
- Killian Hayes has hit the Steals Over in 6 of his last 7 games (+6.75 Units / 96% ROI)
Best Nets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Jan. 26
We’ve highlighted the top Nets player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Nicolas Claxton has hit the Blocks Over in 10 of his last 11 games (+8.95 Units / 52% ROI)
- Kevin Durant has hit the Blocks Over in 12 of his last 18 games at home (+7.20 Units / 30% ROI)
- T.J. Warren has hit the Rebounds Under in 9 of his last 11 games (+7.00 Units / 51% ROI)
- Nicolas Claxton has hit the Points Over in his last 6 games (+6.00 Units / 88% ROI)
- Kevin Durant has hit the Assists Over in 11 of his last 17 games at home (+5.05 Units / 26% ROI)
Bet now on Nets vs Pistons and all NBA games with BetMGM
Brooklyn Nets vs. Detroit Pistons Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Marvin Bagley III (Pistons): The Pistons announced that Bagley III underwent surgery and will be re-evaluated in about six weeks.
- Isaiah Livers (Pistons): Livers is questionable for Thursday’s (Jan. 26) game against Brooklyn.
- Isaiah Stewart (Pistons): Stewart is questionable for Thursday’s (Jan. 26) game against Brooklyn.
- Cade Cunningham (Pistons): According the Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN, Cunningham is expected to have season-ending surgery on his left shin.
- Cory Joseph (Pistons): Joseph is out for Thursday’s (Jan.26) game against Brooklyn.
- Kevin Durant (Nets): The Nets announced that Durant is scheduled to be reassessed in two weeks.
- Day’Ron Sharpe (Nets): Sharpe did not play in Wednesday’s (Jan. 25) game against Philadelphia.
Pistons vs Nets Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Detroit Pistons||+7.5 -110||O 232.5 -110||+240|
|Brooklyn Nets||-7.5 -110||U 232.5 -110||-300|
The Nets are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -7.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.