- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Tuesday‘s Pistons vs Nuggets game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Pistons & Nuggets players that may affect player prop bets
The Detroit Pistons visit Ball Arena to take on the Denver Nuggets on Tuesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 9:00pm EST in Denver.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Pistons vs. Nuggets player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Pistons Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Nov. 22
We’ve highlighted the top Pistons player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Bojan Bogdanovic has hit the Points Over in 13 of his last 18 games (+7.40 Units / 37% ROI)
- Saddiq Bey has hit the Assists Under in 11 of his last 14 games (+7.10 Units / 29% ROI)
- Bojan Bogdanovic has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 8 of his last 9 games (+6.70 Units / 56% ROI)
- Jalen Duren has hit the Rebounds Over in his last 6 away games (+6.00 Units / 86% ROI)
- Jaden Ivey has hit the Rebounds Under in his last 6 games (+6.00 Units / 83% ROI)
Best Nuggets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Nov. 22
We’ve highlighted the top Nuggets player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Bruce Brown has hit the Assists Over in 13 of his last 15 games (+11.75 Units / 68% ROI)
- Jeff Green has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 12 of his last 13 games (+10.20 Units / 49% ROI)
- Jeff Green has hit the Steals Under in 10 of his last 11 games (+8.05 Units / 38% ROI)
- Aaron Gordon has hit the Steals Under in 11 of his last 13 games at home (+7.35 Units / 33% ROI)
- Michael Porter Jr. has hit the Rebounds Under in his last 7 games (+7.00 Units / 78% ROI)
Bet now on Nuggets vs Pistons and all NBA games with BetMGM
Denver Nuggets vs. Detroit Pistons Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Isaiah Stewart (Pistons): Stewart will be re-evaluated in 2-3 weeks, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- Cade Cunningham (Pistons): The Pistons announced that Cunningham will miss at least the next three games due to left shin soreness.
- Cory Joseph (Pistons): Joseph is probable for Tuesday’s (Nov. 22) game against Denver.
- Saddiq Bey (Pistons): Bey is out for Tuesday’s (Nov. 22) game against Denver.
- Bones Hyland (Nuggets): Hyland is probable for Tuesday’s (Nov. 22) game against Detroit.
- Ish Smith (Nuggets): Smith is questionable for Tuesday’s (Nov. 22) game against Detroit.
- Collin Gillespie (Nuggets): The Nuggets announced that Gillespie is out indefinitely after undergoing surgery to repair a lower left leg fracture.
- Jeff Green (Nuggets): Green is out for Tuesday’s (Nov. 22) game against Detroit.
- Nikola Jokic (Nuggets): Jokic is doubtful for Tuesday’s (Nov. 22) game against Detroit.
- Aaron Gordon (Nuggets): Gordon is questionable for Tuesday’s (Nov. 22) game against Detroit.
- Jamal Murray (Nuggets): Murray is doubtful for Tuesday’s (Nov. 22) game against Detroit.
Pistons vs Nuggets Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Detroit Pistons||+5.5 -110||O 222.5 -110||+180|
|Denver Nuggets||-5.5 -110||U 222.5 -110||-225|
The Nuggets are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -5.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.