- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Pistons vs Pelicans game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Pistons & Pelicans players that may affect player prop bets
The Detroit Pistons visit Smoothie King Center to take on the New Orleans Pelicans on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EST in New Orleans.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Pistons vs. Pelicans player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Pistons Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Dec. 7
We’ve highlighted the top Pistons player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Bojan Bogdanovic has hit the Points Over in 10 of his last 12 away games (+7.85 Units / 59% ROI)
- Bojan Bogdanovic has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 8 of his last 9 away games (+7.40 Units / 58% ROI)
- Killian Hayes has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 11 of his last 15 games (+7.20 Units / 29% ROI)
- Bojan Bogdanovic has hit the Assists Over in 9 of his last 11 away games (+7.00 Units / 47% ROI)
- Marvin Bagley III has hit the Assists Under in 8 of his last 12 games (+6.10 Units / 40% ROI)
Best Pelicans Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Dec. 7
We’ve highlighted the top Pelicans player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Jonas Valanciunas has hit the Steals Under in 14 of his last 17 games (+10.05 Units / 37% ROI)
- Jose Alvarado has hit the Points Over in 10 of his last 12 games at home (+7.90 Units / 55% ROI)
- Larry Nance Jr. has hit the Blocks Over in 8 of his last 9 games (+7.65 Units / 81% ROI)
- Jonas Valanciunas has hit the Points Under in 10 of his last 12 games at home (+7.55 Units / 49% ROI)
- Jonas Valanciunas has hit the Rebounds Under in 10 of his last 12 games at home (+7.40 Units / 44% ROI)
Bet now on Pelicans vs Pistons and all NBA games with BetMGM
New Orleans Pelicans vs. Detroit Pistons Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Cade Cunningham (Pistons): Cunningham is out for Tuesday’s (Dec. 6) game and still does not have a timetable for his return.
- Isaiah Livers (Pistons): Pistons coach Dwane Casey said Livers will miss some time.
- Herbert Jones (Pelicans): Jones is doubtful for Wednesday’s (Dec. 7) game against Detroit.
- E.J. Liddell (Pelicans): The Pelicans announced that E.J. Liddell tore his right ACL and will miss most of the season.
- Devonte’ Graham (Pelicans): Graham is questionable for Wednesday’s (Dec. 7) game against Detroit.
- Brandon Ingram (Pelicans): Ingram is out for Wednesday’s (Dec. 7) game against Detroit.
Pistons vs Pelicans Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Detroit Pistons||+10.5 -105||O 229.5 -110||+400|
|New Orleans Pelicans||-10.5 -115||U 229.5 -110||-550|
The Pelicans are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -10.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.