- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Pistons vs Spurs game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Pistons & Spurs players that may affect player prop bets
The Detroit Pistons visit AT&T Center to take on the San Antonio Spurs on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EST in San Antonio.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Pistons vs. Spurs player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Pistons Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Jan. 6
We’ve highlighted the top Pistons player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Player – High – Away
Best Spurs Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Jan. 6
We’ve highlighted the top Spurs player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Player – High – Home
Bet now on Spurs vs Pistons and all NBA games with BetMGM
San Antonio Spurs vs. Detroit Pistons Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Marvin Bagley III (Pistons): The Pistons announced that Bagley III underwent surgery and will be re-evaluated in about six weeks.
- Cade Cunningham (Pistons): According the Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN, Cunningham is expected to have season-ending surgery on his left shin.
- Isaiah Livers (Pistons): Livers will be re-evaluated in 2-3 weeks, according to Mike Curtis of The Detroit News.
- Devin Vassell (Spurs): The Spurs announced that Vassell is out indefinitely as he recovers from left knee surgery.
- Keita Bates-Diop (Spurs): The Spurs have listed Bates-Diop as PROBABLE for Friday’s game (Jan. 6) against the Pistons.
- Josh Richardson (Spurs): The Spurs have listed Richardson as QUESTIONABLE for Friday’s game (Jan. 6) against the Pistons.
Pistons vs Spurs Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Detroit Pistons||+1.5 -110||O 235.5 -115||+100|
|San Antonio Spurs||-1.5 -110||U 235.5 -115||-120|
The Spurs are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -1.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.