- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Monday‘s Pistons vs Trail Blazers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Pistons & Trail Blazers players that may affect player prop bets
The Detroit Pistons visit Moda Center to take on the Portland Trail Blazers on Monday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:00pm EST in Portland.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Pistons vs. Trail Blazers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Pistons Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Jan. 2
We’ve highlighted the top Pistons player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Isaiah Stewart has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 12 of his last 17 games (+9.60 Units / 46% ROI)
- Bojan Bogdanovic has hit the Points Over in 14 of his last 19 away games (+8.60 Units / 41% ROI)
- Marvin Bagley III has hit the Steals Under in 10 of his last 11 games (+8.40 Units / 41% ROI)
- Marvin Bagley III has hit the Blocks Over in 11 of his last 20 games (+7.85 Units / 39% ROI)
- Jaden Ivey has hit the Rebounds Under in 11 of his last 14 away games (+7.55 Units / 43% ROI)
Best Trail Blazers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Jan. 2
We’ve highlighted the top Trail Blazers player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Josh Hart has hit the Steals Under in his last 9 games (+9.00 Units / 48% ROI)
- Justise Winslow has hit the Rebounds Over in 8 of his last 9 games at home (+7.35 Units / 69% ROI)
- Anfernee Simons has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 18 of his last 28 games (+7.25 Units / 21% ROI)
- Anfernee Simons has hit the Assists Under in 7 of his last 8 games (+6.25 Units / 56% ROI)
- Josh Hart has hit the Points Over in his last 6 games (+6.00 Units / 88% ROI)
Bet now on Trail Blazers vs Pistons and all NBA games with BetMGM
Portland Trail Blazers vs. Detroit Pistons Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Cade Cunningham (Pistons): According the Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN, Cunningham is expected to have season-ending surgery on his left shin.
- Isaiah Livers (Pistons): Livers will be re-evaluated in 2-3 weeks, according to Mike Curtis of The Detroit News.
- Nassir Little (Trail Blazers): The Trailblazers announced that Little will miss six weeks with a mild femoral head impaction fracture.
- Justise Winslow (Trail Blazers): The Blazers announced that Winslow will be re-evaluated in two weeks.
- Keon Johnson (Trail Blazers): Johnson is questionable for Monday’s (Jan. 2) game against Detroit.
- Greg Brown III (Trail Blazers): Brown III is questionable for Monday’s (Jan. 2) game against Detroit.
- Jusuf Nurkic (Trail Blazers): Nurkic is questionable for Monday’s (Jan. 2) game against Detroit.
Pistons vs Trail Blazers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Detroit Pistons||+9.5 -110||O 232.5 -110||+350|
|Portland Trail Blazers||-9.5 -110||U 232.5 -110||-450|
The Trail Blazers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -9.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.