- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Tuesday‘s Pistons vs Wizards game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Pistons & Wizards players that may affect player prop bets
The Detroit Pistons visit Capital One Arena to take on the Washington Wizards on Tuesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EDT in Washington.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Pistons vs. Wizards player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Pistons player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Pistons Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Mar. 14
- Jaden Ivey has hit the Rebounds Under in 19 of his last 25 away games (+10.95 Units / 31% ROI)
- Killian Hayes has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 13 of his last 15 games (+10.15 Units / 42% ROI)
- Jaden Ivey has hit the Steals Under in 14 of his last 24 away games (+9.00 Units / 34% ROI)
- Alec Burks has hit the Steals Over in 9 of his last 10 away games (+7.95 Units / 60% ROI)
- Killian Hayes has hit the Points Under in 13 of his last 17 games (+7.75 Units / 35% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Wizards player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Wizards Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Mar. 14
- Deni Avdija has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 21 of his last 31 games (+14.65 Units / 35% ROI)
- Deni Avdija has hit the Steals Under in 18 of his last 24 games at home (+13.55 Units / 49% ROI)
- Corey Kispert has hit the Steals Under in 15 of his last 17 games (+11.30 Units / 35% ROI)
- Delon Wright has hit the Steals Over in 10 of his last 13 games (+7.90 Units / 54% ROI)
- Bradley Beal has hit the Steals Over in 12 of his last 15 games (+7.90 Units / 35% ROI)
Bet now on Wizards vs Pistons and all NBA games with BetMGM
Washington Wizards vs. Detroit Pistons Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Isaiah Stewart (Pistons): The Pistons announced that Stewart has a left shoulder impingement and will re-evaluated in 3-4 weeks.
- Jaden Ivey (Pistons): The Pistons placed Ivey in the league’s health and safety protocols.
- Cade Cunningham (Pistons): Cunningham had season-ending surgery on his shin. He plans on on being ready for next season, according to James Edwards III of The Athletic.
- Alec Burks (Pistons): Burks did not play in Monday’s (Mar. 13) game against Indiana.
- Hamidou Diallo (Pistons): The Pistons announced that Diallo has a grade 2 right ankle sprain and will be re-evaluated in 3-4 weeks.
- Marvin Bagley III (Pistons): Pistons coach Dwane Casey said Bagley is likely to miss the next few games.
- Bojan Bogdanovic (Pistons): Bogdanovic hasn’t played since Mar. 1 against Chicago and remains without a timetable to return.
- Taj Gibson (Wizards): Gibson is questionable for Tuesday’s (Mar 14) game against Detroit.
- Johnny Davis (Wizards): Davis is questionable for Tuesday’s (Mar 14) game against Detroit.
- Kyle Kuzma (Wizards): Kuzma is questionable for Tuesday’s (Mar 14) game against Detroit.
Pistons vs Wizards Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Detroit Pistons||+13.5 -110||O 220.5 -115||+675|
|Washington Wizards||-13.5 -110||U 220.5 -115||-1100|
The Wizards are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -13.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.