- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Monday‘s Raptors vs 76ers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Raptors & 76ers players that may affect player prop bets
The Toronto Raptors visit Wells Fargo Center to take on the Philadelphia 76ers on Monday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EST in Philadelphia.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Raptors vs. 76ers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Raptors Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Dec. 19
We’ve highlighted the top Raptors player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Chris Boucher has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 14 of his last 20 games (+10.30 Units / 40% ROI)
- OG Anunoby has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 10 of his last 11 away games (+10.10 Units / 71% ROI)
- Chris Boucher has hit the Steals Over in 16 of his last 24 games (+9.35 Units / 35% ROI)
- Pascal Siakam has hit the Rebounds Under in 9 of his last 10 games (+7.25 Units / 51% ROI)
- Scottie Barnes has hit the Rebounds Under in 13 of his last 18 games (+7.25 Units / 29% ROI)
Best 76ers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Dec. 19
We’ve highlighted the top 76ers player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- P.J. Tucker has hit the Points Under in 17 of his last 20 games (+12.55 Units / 47% ROI)
- P.J. Tucker has hit the Assists Under in 21 of his last 28 games (+11.40 Units / 24% ROI)
- Shake Milton has hit the Assists Over in 10 of his last 12 games (+8.25 Units / 56% ROI)
- P.J. Tucker has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 10 of his last 13 games at home (+7.45 Units / 42% ROI)
- Georges Niang has hit the Rebounds Over in 9 of his last 12 games at home (+5.90 Units / 39% ROI)
Bet now on 76ers vs Raptors and all NBA games with BetMGM
Philadelphia 76ers vs. Toronto Raptors Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- OG Anunoby (Raptors): Anunoby is questionable for Monday’s (Dec. 19) game against Philadelphia.
- Gary Trent Jr. (Raptors): Trent Jr. is questionable for Monday’s (Dec. 19) game against Philadelphia.
- Otto Porter Jr. (Raptors): Raptors coach Nick Nurse said Porter Jr. could return in about a month.
- Precious Achiuwa (Raptors): Raptors coach Nick Nurse said Achiuwa will miss another few weeks.
- Furkan Korkmaz (76ers): Korkmaz is questionable for Monday’s (Dec. 19) game against Toronto.
- Tyrese Maxey (76ers): 76ers coach Doc Rivers said Maxey will be out at least a couple more weeks.
Raptors vs 76ers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Toronto Raptors||+6.5 -110||O 219.5 -115||+220|
|Philadelphia 76ers||-6.5 -110||U 219.5 -115||-275|
The 76ers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -6.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.