- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Raptors vs 76ers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Raptors & 76ers players that may affect player prop bets
The Toronto Raptors visit Wells Fargo Center to take on the Philadelphia 76ers on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EDT in Philadelphia.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Raptors vs. 76ers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Raptors player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Raptors Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Mar. 31
- Pascal Siakam has hit the Steals Under in 30 of his last 51 games (+18.25 Units / 32% ROI)
- Pascal Siakam has hit the Points Under in 16 of his last 19 away games (+11.95 Units / 49% ROI)
- Fred VanVleet has hit the Assists Over in 13 of his last 16 away games (+10.80 Units / 60% ROI)
- Fred VanVleet has hit the Steals Over in 12 of his last 13 games (+10.65 Units / 66% ROI)
- OG Anunoby has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 11 of his last 14 games (+8.80 Units / 52% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top 76ers player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best 76ers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Mar. 31
- P.J. Tucker has hit the Points Under in 26 of his last 37 games at home (+12.00 Units / 25% ROI)
- Tobias Harris has hit the Assists Under in 18 of his last 22 games at home (+11.75 Units / 32% ROI)
- Joel Embiid has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 11 of his last 12 games at home (+11.10 Units / 55% ROI)
- Tyrese Maxey has hit the Assists Under in 25 of his last 38 games (+9.15 Units / 18% ROI)
- Tyrese Maxey has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 12 of his last 17 games (+8.40 Units / 43% ROI)
Bet now on 76ers vs Raptors and all NBA games with BetMGM
Philadelphia 76ers vs. Toronto Raptors Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Dalano Banton (Raptors): Banton is questionable for Friday’s (Mar. 31) game against Philadelphia.
- Otto Porter Jr. (Raptors): The Raptors announced that Porter Jr. underwent season-ending surgery on his left foot.
- Joe Wieskamp (Raptors): Wieskamp is questionable for Friday’s (Mar. 31) game against Philadelphia.
- Gary Trent Jr. (Raptors): Trent Jr. is questionable for Friday’s (Mar. 31) game against Philadelphia.
- Will Barton (Raptors): Barton is questionable for Friday’s (Mar. 31) game against Philadelphia.
- Philadelphia 76ers – No Injuries Reported
Raptors vs 76ers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Toronto Raptors||+5.5 -115||O 224.5 -110||+165|
|Philadelphia 76ers||-5.5 -105||U 224.5 -110||-200|
The 76ers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -5.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.