- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Tuesday‘s Raptors vs Bucks game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Raptors & Bucks players that may affect player prop bets
The Toronto Raptors visit Fiserv Forum to take on the Milwaukee Bucks on Tuesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EST in Milwaukee.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Raptors vs. Bucks player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Raptors Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Jan. 17
We’ve highlighted the top Raptors player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Pascal Siakam has hit the Steals Under in 13 of his last 19 games (+12.50 Units / 51% ROI)
- Fred VanVleet has hit the Rebounds Over in 15 of his last 19 games (+11.65 Units / 54% ROI)
- OG Anunoby has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 11 of his last 12 games (+9.75 Units / 59% ROI)
- Scottie Barnes has hit the Blocks Over in 21 of his last 31 games (+8.95 Units / 22% ROI)
- Gary Trent Jr. has hit the Steals Over in 10 of his last 12 games (+8.90 Units / 59% ROI)
Best Bucks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Jan. 17
We’ve highlighted the top Bucks player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Bobby Portis has hit the Rebounds Over in 16 of his last 21 games at home (+10.45 Units / 43% ROI)
- Brook Lopez has hit the Steals Over in 10 of his last 14 games (+8.20 Units / 58% ROI)
- Grayson Allen has hit the Rebounds Over in 10 of his last 13 games at home (+8.15 Units / 56% ROI)
- Bobby Portis has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 9 of his last 12 games at home (+7.00 Units / 36% ROI)
- Bobby Portis has hit the Steals Over in 7 of his last 10 games (+6.65 Units / 64% ROI)
Bet now on Bucks vs Raptors and all NBA games with BetMGM
Milwaukee Bucks vs. Toronto Raptors Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Otto Porter Jr. (Raptors): The Raptors announced that Porter Jr. underwent season-ending surgery on his left foot.
- Khris Middleton (Bucks): Middleton hasn’t played since Dec. 15 against Memphis. A timetable for his return hasn’t been announced.
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (Bucks): Antetokounmpo did not play in Monday’s (Jan. 16) game against Indiana.
- Serge Ibaka (Bucks): Ibaka is not expected to rejoin the team when they return to Milwaukee following a four-game road trip, according to Eric Nehm of The Athletic.
Raptors vs Bucks Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Toronto Raptors||+1.5 -110||O 222.5 -110||+100|
|Milwaukee Bucks||-1.5 -110||U 222.5 -110||-120|
The Bucks are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -1.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.