- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Raptors vs Cavaliers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Raptors & Cavaliers players that may affect player prop bets
The Toronto Raptors visit Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse to take on the Cleveland Cavaliers on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EST in Cleveland.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Raptors vs. Cavaliers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Raptors Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Dec. 23
We’ve highlighted the top Raptors player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Chris Boucher has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 15 of his last 22 games (+10.35 Units / 37% ROI)
- OG Anunoby has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 11 of his last 13 away games (+9.75 Units / 58% ROI)
- Chris Boucher has hit the Steals Over in 17 of his last 26 games (+9.40 Units / 32% ROI)
- Scottie Barnes has hit the Rebounds Under in 15 of his last 20 games (+9.20 Units / 33% ROI)
- Scottie Barnes has hit the Points Under in 11 of his last 13 away games (+8.50 Units / 49% ROI)
Best Cavaliers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Dec. 23
We’ve highlighted the top Cavaliers player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Darius Garland has hit the Points Under in 14 of his last 15 games (+12.75 Units / 66% ROI)
- Evan Mobley has hit the Assists Over in 13 of his last 17 games at home (+9.85 Units / 50% ROI)
- Evan Mobley has hit the Points Over in 21 of his last 33 games (+8.50 Units / 24% ROI)
- Caris LeVert has hit the Steals Under in 16 of his last 27 games at home (+6.20 Units / 19% ROI)
- Darius Garland has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 11 of his last 15 games (+5.85 Units / 26% ROI)
Bet now on Cavaliers vs Raptors and all NBA games with BetMGM
Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Toronto Raptors Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Gary Trent Jr. (Raptors): Trent Jr. is questionable for Friday’s (Dec. 23) game against Cleveland.
- Otto Porter Jr. (Raptors): Raptors coach Nick Nurse said Porter Jr. could return in about a month.
- Precious Achiuwa (Raptors): Raptors coach Nick Nurse said Achiuwa will miss another few weeks.
- Khem Birch (Raptors): Birch is questionable for Friday’s (Dec. 23) game against Cleveland.
- Evan Mobley (Cavaliers): Mobley is questionable for Friday’s (Dec. 23) game against Toronto.
- Dean Wade (Cavaliers): The Cavaliers announced that Wade has an AC joint sprain and is expected to miss 3-4 weeks
- Ricky Rubio (Cavaliers): Rubio will miss the start of the season as he recovers from a left ACL tear.
- Dylan Windler (Cavaliers): The Cavaliers announced that Windler will miss another 4-6 weeks.
- Lamar Stevens (Cavaliers): Stevens is questionable for Friday’s (Dec. 23) game against Toronto.
Raptors vs Cavaliers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Toronto Raptors||+4.5 -110||O 215.5 -110||+150|
|Cleveland Cavaliers||-4.5 -110||U 215.5 -110||-185|
The Cavaliers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -4.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.