- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Raptors vs Celtics game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Raptors & Celtics players that may affect player prop bets
The Toronto Raptors visit TD Garden to take on the Boston Celtics on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EDT in Boston.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Raptors vs. Celtics player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Raptors player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Raptors Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Apr. 5
- Pascal Siakam has hit the Steals Under in 31 of his last 54 games (+17.55 Units / 29% ROI)
- Pascal Siakam has hit the Points Under in 18 of his last 22 away games (+12.65 Units / 45% ROI)
- Fred VanVleet has hit the Steals Over in 14 of his last 16 games (+11.20 Units / 54% ROI)
- Scottie Barnes has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 13 of his last 17 games (+10.15 Units / 54% ROI)
- OG Anunoby has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 13 of his last 17 games (+9.80 Units / 49% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Celtics player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Celtics Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Apr. 5
- Derrick White has hit the Blocks Over in 39 of his last 56 games (+15.95 Units / 19% ROI)
- Derrick White has hit the Points Over in 24 of his last 34 games at home (+12.80 Units / 33% ROI)
- Derrick White has hit the Steals Under in 27 of his last 44 games (+12.15 Units / 25% ROI)
- Marcus Smart has hit the Rebounds Under in 12 of his last 14 games (+9.90 Units / 59% ROI)
- Marcus Smart has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 15 of his last 18 games (+9.80 Units / 36% ROI)
Bet now on Celtics vs Raptors and all NBA games with BetMGM
Boston Celtics vs. Toronto Raptors Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Otto Porter Jr. (Raptors): The Raptors announced that Porter Jr. underwent season-ending surgery on his left foot.
- Gary Trent Jr. (Raptors): Trent Jr. did not play in Tuesday’s (Apr. 4) game against Charlotte.
- Danilo Gallinari (Celtics): Gallinari is hoping to return and play at the end of the season, according to Adam Himmelsbach of The Boston Globe.
- Payton Pritchard (Celtics): Pritchard did not play in Tuesday’s (Apr. 4) game against Philadelphia.
- Jaylen Brown (Celtics): Brown did not play in Tuesday’s (Apr. 4) game against Philadelphia.
Raptors vs Celtics Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Toronto Raptors||+3.5 -115||O 223.5 -115||+120|
|Boston Celtics||-3.5 -105||U 223.5 -115||-145|
The Celtics are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -3.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.