- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Raptors vs Clippers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Raptors & Clippers players that may affect player prop bets
The Toronto Raptors visit Crypto.com Arena to take on the LA Clippers on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:00pm EST in Los Angeles.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Raptors vs. Clippers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Raptors player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Raptors Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Mar. 8
- Pascal Siakam has hit the Steals Under in 25 of his last 41 games (+15.90 Units / 34% ROI)
- Fred VanVleet has hit the Blocks Over in 14 of his last 19 away games (+10.75 Units / 55% ROI)
- Scottie Barnes has hit the Rebounds Under in 34 of his last 54 games (+9.20 Units / 13% ROI)
- Pascal Siakam has hit the Points Under in 13 of his last 16 away games (+8.95 Units / 43% ROI)
- Gary Trent Jr. has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 15 of his last 21 away games (+7.70 Units / 27% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Clippers player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Clippers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Mar. 8
- Terance Mann has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 12 of his last 14 games (+11.50 Units / 54% ROI)
- Terance Mann has hit the Steals Under in 19 of his last 25 games (+10.40 Units / 29% ROI)
- Ivica Zubac has hit the Blocks Over in his last 8 games at home (+8.70 Units / 58% ROI)
- Marcus Morris Sr. has hit the Points Under in 17 of his last 24 games at home (+8.40 Units / 28% ROI)
- Paul George has hit the Steals Under in 9 of his last 10 games (+7.35 Units / 45% ROI)
Bet now on Clippers vs Raptors and all NBA games with BetMGM
LA Clippers vs. Toronto Raptors Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Otto Porter Jr. (Raptors): The Raptors announced that Porter Jr. underwent season-ending surgery on his left foot.
- Norman Powell (Clippers): Powell will undergo treatment for at least a week, according to Ohm Youngmisuk of ESPN.
Raptors vs Clippers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Toronto Raptors||+2.5 -110||O 229.5 -115||+120|
|LA Clippers||-2.5 -110||U 229.5 -115||-145|
The Clippers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -2.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.