- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Raptors vs Jazz game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Raptors & Jazz players that may affect player prop bets
The Toronto Raptors visit Vivint Arena to take on the Utah Jazz on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 9:00pm EST in Salt Lake City.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Raptors vs. Jazz player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Raptors Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Feb. 1
We’ve highlighted the top Raptors player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Pascal Siakam has hit the Steals Under in 19 of his last 27 games (+16.55 Units / 51% ROI)
- Fred VanVleet has hit the Blocks Over in 11 of his last 13 away games (+11.00 Units / 84% ROI)
- Scottie Barnes has hit the Blocks Over in 26 of his last 39 games (+9.70 Units / 19% ROI)
- Gary Trent Jr. has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 11 of his last 13 away games (+9.00 Units / 52% ROI)
- Gary Trent Jr. has hit the Steals Over in 14 of his last 20 games (+8.55 Units / 36% ROI)
Best Jazz Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Feb. 1
We’ve highlighted the top Jazz player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Mike Conley has hit the Rebounds Over in his last 6 games (+6.80 Units / 96% ROI)
- Malik Beasley has hit the Points Under in 8 of his last 9 games (+6.75 Units / 57% ROI)
- Malik Beasley has hit the Steals Under in 6 of his last 7 games (+6.50 Units / 88% ROI)
- Jarred Vanderbilt has hit the Steals Under in 7 of his last 10 games (+5.70 Units / 53% ROI)
- Jarred Vanderbilt has hit the Rebounds Under in 8 of his last 10 games (+5.30 Units / 37% ROI)
Bet now on Jazz vs Raptors and all NBA games with BetMGM
Utah Jazz vs. Toronto Raptors Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Otto Porter Jr. (Raptors): The Raptors announced that Porter Jr. underwent season-ending surgery on his left foot.
- OG Anunoby (Raptors): The Raptors announced that Anunoby has been ruled out for at least the next four games.
- Micah Potter (Jazz): The Jazz announced that Potter will be re-evaluated in 4-6 weeks.
- Simone Fontecchio (Jazz): Fontecchio is OUT for Wednesday’s (Feb 1) game against Toronto.
Raptors vs Jazz Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Toronto Raptors||+3.5 -115||O 230.5 -110||+125|
|Utah Jazz||-3.5 -105||U 230.5 -110||-150|
The Jazz are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -3.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.