- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Raptors vs Magic game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Raptors & Magic players that may affect player prop bets
The Toronto Raptors visit Amway Center to take on the Orlando Magic on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EST in Orlando.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Raptors vs. Magic player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Raptors Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Dec. 9
We’ve highlighted the top Raptors player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- OG Anunoby has hit the Blocks Over in 18 of his last 25 games (+10.60 Units / 35% ROI)
- OG Anunoby has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 9 of his last 10 away games (+9.10 Units / 69% ROI)
- Gary Trent Jr. has hit the Steals Over in 7 of his last 8 games (+9.00 Units / 86% ROI)
- Chris Boucher has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 11 of his last 15 games (+8.55 Units / 42% ROI)
- Chris Boucher has hit the Steals Over in 13 of his last 19 games (+8.40 Units / 39% ROI)
Best Magic Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Dec. 9
We’ve highlighted the top Magic player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Franz Wagner has hit the Steals Under in 29 of his last 47 games at home (+16.90 Units / 31% ROI)
- Franz Wagner has hit the Assists Under in 13 of his last 14 games (+11.85 Units / 62% ROI)
- Bol Bol has hit the Steals Over in his last 8 games (+10.05 Units / 122% ROI)
- Bol Bol has hit the Assists Over in 7 of his last 8 games at home (+7.70 Units / 65% ROI)
- Bol Bol has hit the Points Over in 16 of his last 24 games (+7.05 Units / 25% ROI)
Bet now on Magic vs Raptors and all NBA games with BetMGM
Orlando Magic vs. Toronto Raptors Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Juancho Hernangomez (Raptors): Hernangomez OUT for Friday’s (Dec. 9) game against Orlando.
- Otto Porter Jr. (Raptors): Porter Jr. has not played since Nov. 14 and there is no timetable for his return.
- Precious Achiuwa (Raptors): Raptors coach Nick Nurse said Achiuwa will miss another 2-3 weeks.
- Jonathan Isaac (Magic): Isaac has yet to play in the preseason as he recovers from knee and leg injuries.
- Wendell Carter Jr. (Magic): Carter Jr. hopes to return in 1-2 weeks, according to Khobi Price of the Orlando Sentinel.
- Chuma Okeke (Magic): Okeke is out for Friday’s (Dec. 9) game against Toronto.
- Gary Harris (Magic): Harris is out for Friday’s (Dec. 9) game against Toronto.
- Jalen Suggs (Magic): Suggs is out for Friday’s (Dec. 9) game against Toronto.
Raptors vs Magic Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Toronto Raptors||-8.5 -110||O 222.5 -110||-350|
|Orlando Magic||+8.5 -110||U 222.5 -110||+260|
The Raptors are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -8.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.