- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Raptors vs Nets game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Raptors & Nets players that may affect player prop bets
The Toronto Raptors visit Barclays Center to take on the Brooklyn Nets on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EST in Brooklyn.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Raptors vs. Nets player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Raptors Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Dec. 2
We’ve highlighted the top Raptors player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- OG Anunoby has hit the Blocks Over in 16 of his last 21 games (+11.05 Units / 43% ROI)
- Chris Boucher has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 10 of his last 11 games (+10.80 Units / 66% ROI)
- Chris Boucher has hit the Steals Over in 12 of his last 15 games (+10.45 Units / 60% ROI)
- OG Anunoby has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 13 of his last 18 games (+8.45 Units / 32% ROI)
- Scottie Barnes has hit the Blocks Over in his last 8 games (+8.25 Units / 77% ROI)
Best Nets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Dec. 2
We’ve highlighted the top Nets player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Kevin Durant has hit the Steals Under in 18 of his last 27 games (+14.80 Units / 42% ROI)
- Royce O’Neale has hit the Assists Over in 17 of his last 23 games (+11.40 Units / 40% ROI)
- Kevin Durant has hit the Blocks Over in 16 of his last 23 games (+10.60 Units / 33% ROI)
- Kyrie Irving has hit the Steals Under in his last 6 games (+7.40 Units / 64% ROI)
- Nicolas Claxton has hit the Rebounds Under in 14 of his last 20 games (+6.35 Units / 24% ROI)
Bet now on Nets vs Raptors and all NBA games with BetMGM
Brooklyn Nets vs. Toronto Raptors Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Otto Porter Jr. (Raptors): Porter Jr. has not played since Nov. 14 and there is no timetable for his return.
- Precious Achiuwa (Raptors): Raptors coach Nick Nurse said Achiuwa will miss another 2-3 weeks.
- Alondes Williams (Nets): Williams is out for Friday’s (Dec. 2) game against Toronto.
- Yuta Watanabe (Nets): Watanabe is out for Friday’s (Dec. 2) game against Toronto.
- Ben Simmons (Nets): The Nets announced that Simmons will miss at least the next three games.
Raptors vs Nets Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Toronto Raptors||+1.5 -110||O 223.5 -115||+105|
|Brooklyn Nets||-1.5 -110||U 223.5 -115||-125|
The Nets are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -1.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.