- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Monday‘s Raptors vs Nuggets game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Raptors & Nuggets players that may affect player prop bets
The Toronto Raptors visit Ball Arena to take on the Denver Nuggets on Monday. Tipoff is scheduled for 9:00pm EST in Denver.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Raptors vs. Nuggets player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Raptors player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Raptors Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Mar. 6
- Pascal Siakam has hit the Steals Under in 24 of his last 40 games (+14.50 Units / 31% ROI)
- Fred VanVleet has hit the Blocks Over in 14 of his last 18 away games (+11.75 Units / 63% ROI)
- Scottie Barnes has hit the Rebounds Under in 34 of his last 53 games (+10.30 Units / 14% ROI)
- Gary Trent Jr. has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 15 of his last 20 away games (+9.70 Units / 37% ROI)
- Pascal Siakam has hit the Points Under in 12 of his last 15 away games (+7.95 Units / 41% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Nuggets player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Nuggets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Mar. 6
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope has hit the Steals Over in 29 of his last 39 games at home (+17.80 Units / 25% ROI)
- Bruce Brown has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 18 of his last 26 games at home (+13.45 Units / 37% ROI)
- Bruce Brown has hit the Steals Over in 21 of his last 30 games at home (+8.45 Units / 17% ROI)
- Aaron Gordon has hit the Steals Under in 10 of his last 14 games at home (+8.25 Units / 59% ROI)
- Aaron Gordon has hit the Assists Over in 16 of his last 24 games at home (+7.80 Units / 25% ROI)
Bet now on Nuggets vs Raptors and all NBA games with BetMGM
Denver Nuggets vs. Toronto Raptors Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Otto Porter Jr. (Raptors): The Raptors announced that Porter Jr. underwent season-ending surgery on his left foot.
- Collin Gillespie (Nuggets): Gillespie has not played this season and no timetable has been announced for his return.
- Zeke Nnaji (Nuggets): Nnaji has not played since Feb. 5 and no timetable has been announced for his return.
- Thomas Bryant (Nuggets): Bryant is probable for Monday’s (Mar. 6) game against Toronto.
- Vlatko Cancar (Nuggets): Cancar is questionable for Monday’s (Mar. 6) game against Toronto.
Raptors vs Nuggets Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Toronto Raptors||+6.5 -115||O 229.5 -110||+195|
|Denver Nuggets||-6.5 -105||U 229.5 -110||-250|
The Nuggets are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -6.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.