- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Monday‘s Raptors vs Pacers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Raptors & Pacers players that may affect player prop bets
The Toronto Raptors visit Gainbridge Fieldhouse to take on the Indiana Pacers on Monday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EST in Indianapolis.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Raptors vs. Pacers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Raptors Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Jan. 2
We’ve highlighted the top Raptors player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Pascal Siakam has hit the Points Over in 13 of his last 17 games (+8.30 Units / 42% ROI)
- OG Anunoby has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 11 of his last 14 away games (+8.25 Units / 45% ROI)
- Fred VanVleet has hit the Steals Under in 12 of his last 16 games (+7.80 Units / 42% ROI)
- Scottie Barnes has hit the Points Under in 11 of his last 14 away games (+7.15 Units / 38% ROI)
- Scottie Barnes has hit the Rebounds Under in 16 of his last 24 games (+6.35 Units / 19% ROI)
Best Pacers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Jan. 2
We’ve highlighted the top Pacers player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Bennedict Mathurin has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 15 of his last 19 games (+10.70 Units / 40% ROI)
- Bennedict Mathurin has hit the Assists Under in 27 of his last 36 games (+10.70 Units / 16% ROI)
- Tyrese Haliburton has hit the Rebounds Under in 12 of his last 13 games (+10.35 Units / 56% ROI)
- Buddy Hield has hit the Assists Under in 15 of his last 19 games at home (+9.50 Units / 38% ROI)
- Buddy Hield has hit the Steals Under in 25 of his last 46 games (+9.50 Units / 15% ROI)
Bet now on Pacers vs Raptors and all NBA games with BetMGM
Indiana Pacers vs. Toronto Raptors Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Fred VanVleet (Raptors): VanVleet is questionable for Monday’s (Jan. 2) game against Indiana.
- Otto Porter Jr. (Raptors): Raptors coach Nick Nurse said Porter Jr. could return in about a month.
- Precious Achiuwa (Raptors): Achiuwa is questionable for Monday’s (Jan. 2) game against Indiana.
- Daniel Theis (Pacers): Theis underwent surgery and is considered out indefinitely, according to Tony East of WTHR Channel 13 Indianapolis.
- Kendall Brown (Pacers): The Pacers announced that Brown is out indefinitely with a stress reaction in his right tibia.
Raptors vs Pacers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Toronto Raptors||+1.5 -115||O 233.5 -105||-105|
|Indiana Pacers||-1.5 -105||U 233.5 -105||-115|
The Pacers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -1.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.