- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Saturday‘s Raptors vs Pacers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Raptors & Pacers players that may affect player prop bets
The Toronto Raptors visit Gainbridge Fieldhouse to take on the Indiana Pacers on Saturday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EST in Indianapolis.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Raptors vs. Pacers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Raptors Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Nov. 12
We’ve highlighted the top Raptors player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- OG Anunoby has hit the Steals Over in his last 10 games (+11.30 Units / 89% ROI)
- Gary Trent Jr. has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in his last 8 games (+8.00 Units / 79% ROI)
- OG Anunoby has hit the Blocks Over in 10 of his last 13 games (+7.65 Units / 53% ROI)
- Precious Achiuwa has hit the Blocks Over in 7 of his last 9 games (+6.85 Units / 69% ROI)
- Chris Boucher has hit the Assists Over in 6 of his last 8 games (+6.75 Units / 79% ROI)
Best Pacers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Nov. 12
We’ve highlighted the top Pacers player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Buddy Hield has hit the Steals Under in 45 of his last 84 games (+11.75 Units / 11% ROI)
- Jalen Smith has hit the Steals Under in 13 of his last 15 games at home (+9.35 Units / 34% ROI)
- Tyrese Haliburton has hit the Points Over in 9 of his last 11 games (+6.80 Units / 55% ROI)
- Jalen Smith has hit the Assists Over in 10 of his last 12 games (+6.70 Units / 36% ROI)
- Chris Duarte has hit the Steals Under in his last 6 games (+6.65 Units / 92% ROI)
Bet now on Pacers vs Raptors and all NBA games with BetMGM
Indiana Pacers vs. Toronto Raptors Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Pascal Siakam (Raptors): The Raptors announced that Siakam has a right adductor strain and will be reevaluated in two weeks.
- Khem Birch (Raptors): The Raptors have listed Birch as OUT for Friday’s game (Nov. 11) against the Thunder.
- Precious Achiuwa (Raptors): Achiuwa is out indefinitely, according to Vivek Jacbo of Raptors.com.
- Daniel Theis (Pacers): Theis has yet to play this season and the Pacers haven’t provided an update on his return.
- Chris Duarte (Pacers): Duarte is expected to miss 4-6 weeks with a grade 2 ankle sprain, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
Raptors vs Pacers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Toronto Raptors||+1.5 -105||O 229.5 -110||105|
|Indiana Pacers||-1.5 -115||U 229.5 -110||-130|
The Pacers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -1.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.