- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Monday‘s Raptors vs Pistons game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Raptors & Pistons players that may affect player prop bets
The Toronto Raptors visit Little Caesars Arena to take on the Detroit Pistons on Monday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EST in Detroit.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Raptors vs. Pistons player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Raptors Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Nov. 14
We’ve highlighted the top Raptors player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- OG Anunoby has hit the Steals Over in 10 of his last 11 games (+9.15 Units / 61% ROI)
- Gary Trent Jr. has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in his last 9 games (+9.05 Units / 81% ROI)
- OG Anunoby has hit the Blocks Over in 11 of his last 14 games (+8.65 Units / 55% ROI)
- Precious Achiuwa has hit the Blocks Over in 7 of his last 9 games (+6.85 Units / 69% ROI)
- Chris Boucher has hit the Steals Over in 7 of his last 9 games (+6.65 Units / 70% ROI)
Best Pistons Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Nov. 14
We’ve highlighted the top Pistons player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Cade Cunningham has hit the Steals Under in 16 of his last 19 games at home (+11.40 Units / 32% ROI)
- Saddiq Bey has hit the Assists Under in 10 of his last 11 games (+9.20 Units / 48% ROI)
- Isaiah Stewart has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 12 of his last 15 games (+6.55 Units / 24% ROI)
- Bojan Bogdanovic has hit the Points Over in 10 of his last 14 games (+5.60 Units / 37% ROI)
- Saddiq Bey has hit the Steals Over in 19 of his last 27 games (+5.05 Units / 11% ROI)
Bet now on Pistons vs Raptors and all NBA games with BetMGM
Detroit Pistons vs. Toronto Raptors Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Fred VanVleet (Raptors): VanVleet is out for Monday’s (Nov. 14) game against Detroit.
- Pascal Siakam (Raptors): The Raptors announced that Siakam has a right adductor strain and will be reevaluated in two weeks.
- Khem Birch (Raptors): Birch is questionable for Monday’s (Nov. 14) game against Detroit.
- Precious Achiuwa (Raptors): Achiuwa is out indefinitely, according to Vivek Jacbo of Raptors.com.
- Cory Joseph (Pistons): Joseph is questionable for Monday’s (Nov. 14) game against Toronto.
- Cade Cunningham (Pistons): The Pistons announced that Cunningham will miss at least the next three games due to left shin soreness.
Raptors vs Pistons Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Toronto Raptors||-4.5 -110||O 219.5 -110||-190|
|Detroit Pistons||+4.5 -110||U 219.5 -110||155|
The Raptors are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -4.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.