- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Thursday‘s Raptors vs Timberwolves game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Raptors & Timberwolves players that may affect player prop bets
The Toronto Raptors visit Target Center to take on the Minnesota Timberwolves on Thursday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EST in Minneapolis.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Raptors vs. Timberwolves player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Raptors Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Jan. 19
We’ve highlighted the top Raptors player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Pascal Siakam has hit the Steals Under in 14 of his last 20 games (+13.60 Units / 54% ROI)
- Fred VanVleet has hit the Rebounds Over in 16 of his last 20 games (+12.75 Units / 56% ROI)
- Gary Trent Jr. has hit the Steals Over in 11 of his last 13 games (+10.00 Units / 62% ROI)
- Scottie Barnes has hit the Blocks Over in 22 of his last 32 games (+9.95 Units / 24% ROI)
- Gary Trent Jr. has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in his last 8 away games (+8.45 Units / 76% ROI)
Best Timberwolves Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Jan. 19
We’ve highlighted the top Timberwolves player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Rudy Gobert has hit the Assists Under in his last 7 games (+9.45 Units / 89% ROI)
- Taurean Prince has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 6 of his last 7 games (+6.15 Units / 76% ROI)
- Kyle Anderson has hit the Assists Over in his last 6 games at home (+6.00 Units / 70% ROI)
- D’Angelo Russell has hit the Rebounds Under in his last 5 games (+5.20 Units / 86% ROI)
- Kyle Anderson has hit the Blocks Over in his last 5 games at home (+5.00 Units / 78% ROI)
Bet now on Timberwolves vs Raptors and all NBA games with BetMGM
Minnesota Timberwolves vs. Toronto Raptors Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Otto Porter Jr. (Raptors): The Raptors announced that Porter Jr. underwent season-ending surgery on his left foot.
- Dalano Banton (Raptors): Banton is questionable for Thursday’s (Jan. 19) game against Minnesota.
- Karl-Anthony Towns (Timberwolves): Towns is expected to miss 4-6 weeks with a right calf strain, according to Adrian Wojnarowki of ESPN.
- Rudy Gobert (Timberwolves): Gobert did not play in Wednesday’s (Jan 18) game against Denver.
- Austin Rivers (Timberwolves): Rivers did not play in Wednesday’s (Jan. 18) game against Denver.
- Jordan McLaughlin (Timberwolves): McLaughlin is considered weeks away from returning, according to Jon Krawczynski of The Athletic.
Raptors vs Timberwolves Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Toronto Raptors||-5.5 -110||O 231.5 -110||-210|
|Minnesota Timberwolves||+5.5 -110||U 231.5 -110||+170|
The Raptors are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -5.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.