- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Thursday‘s Raptors vs Wizards game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Raptors & Wizards players that may affect player prop bets
The Toronto Raptors visit Capital One Arena to take on the Washington Wizards on Thursday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EST in Washington.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Raptors vs. Wizards player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Raptors player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Raptors Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Mar. 2
- Pascal Siakam has hit the Steals Under in 23 of his last 38 games (+14.25 Units / 32% ROI)
- Fred VanVleet has hit the Blocks Over in 13 of his last 16 away games (+11.70 Units / 70% ROI)
- Gary Trent Jr. has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 14 of his last 18 away games (+9.70 Units / 41% ROI)
- Scottie Barnes has hit the Rebounds Under in 32 of his last 51 games (+8.30 Units / 12% ROI)
- Pascal Siakam has hit the Blocks Under in 12 of his last 14 games (+8.25 Units / 38% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Wizards player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Wizards Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Mar. 2
- Deni Avdija has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 17 of his last 24 games (+13.20 Units / 39% ROI)
- Deni Avdija has hit the Steals Under in 14 of his last 19 games at home (+10.85 Units / 50% ROI)
- Deni Avdija has hit the Assists Under in 13 of his last 17 games at home (+9.50 Units / 42% ROI)
- Kristaps Porzingis has hit the Steals Under in 8 of his last 9 games at home (+8.55 Units / 91% ROI)
- Deni Avdija has hit the Blocks Under in 10 of his last 11 games at home (+8.25 Units / 38% ROI)
Bet now on Wizards vs Raptors and all NBA games with BetMGM
Washington Wizards vs. Toronto Raptors Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Otto Porter Jr. (Raptors): The Raptors announced that Porter Jr. underwent season-ending surgery on his left foot.
- Monte Morris (Wizards): Morris is out for Thursday’s (Mar. 2) game against Toronto.
Raptors vs Wizards Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Toronto Raptors||-1.5 -115||O 222.5 -110||-135|
|Washington Wizards||+1.5 -105||U 222.5 -110||+110|
The Raptors are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -1.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.