- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Monday‘s Rockets vs Bulls game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Rockets & Bulls players that may affect player prop bets
The Houston Rockets visit United Center to take on the Chicago Bulls on Monday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EST in Chicago.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Rockets vs. Bulls player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Rockets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Dec. 26
We’ve highlighted the top Rockets player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Kenyon Martin Jr. has hit the Steals Under in 27 of his last 34 away games (+14.45 Units / 25% ROI)
- Kenyon Martin Jr. has hit the Blocks Under in 16 of his last 17 games (+13.40 Units / 35% ROI)
- Jalen Green has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 15 of his last 18 games (+10.20 Units / 36% ROI)
- Kevin Porter Jr. has hit the Assists Under in 12 of his last 14 games (+9.40 Units / 47% ROI)
- Jabari Smith Jr. has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 14 of his last 19 games (+9.35 Units / 35% ROI)
Best Bulls Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Dec. 26
We’ve highlighted the top Bulls player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Patrick Williams has hit the Assists Over in 21 of his last 28 games (+12.10 Units / 26% ROI)
- Nikola Vucevic has hit the Steals Under in 21 of his last 34 games at home (+11.90 Units / 29% ROI)
- Patrick Williams has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 20 of his last 31 games (+11.20 Units / 26% ROI)
- Alex Caruso has hit the Rebounds Under in 20 of his last 29 games (+10.30 Units / 29% ROI)
- Nikola Vucevic has hit the Assists Over in 12 of his last 14 games at home (+9.05 Units / 55% ROI)
Bet now on Bulls vs Rockets and all NBA games with BetMGM
Chicago Bulls vs. Houston Rockets Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Jae’Sean Tate (Rockets): Tate remains without a timetable to return, according to Adam Spolane of Sports Radio 610 Houston.
- Eric Gordon (Rockets): Gordon is questionable for Monday’s (Dec. 26) game against Chicago.
- Alex Caruso (Bulls): Caruso is out for Monday’s (Dec. 26) game against Houston.
- Derrick Jones Jr. (Bulls): Jones Jr. is doubtful for Monday’s (Dec. 26) game against Houston.
- Javonte Green (Bulls): Green is doubtful for Monday’s (Dec. 26) game against Houston.
- Lonzo Ball (Bulls): Ball is expected to miss at least a few months, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
Rockets vs Bulls Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Houston Rockets||+7.5 -115||O 230.5 -110||+225|
|Chicago Bulls||-7.5 -105||U 230.5 -110||-275|
The Bulls are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -7.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.