- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Tuesday‘s Rockets vs Celtics game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Rockets & Celtics players that may affect player prop bets
The Houston Rockets visit TD Garden to take on the Boston Celtics on Tuesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EST in Boston.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Rockets vs. Celtics player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Rockets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Dec. 27
We’ve highlighted the top Rockets player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Kenyon Martin Jr. has hit the Steals Under in 28 of his last 35 away games (+15.45 Units / 25% ROI)
- Kenyon Martin Jr. has hit the Blocks Under in 17 of his last 18 games (+14.40 Units / 36% ROI)
- Jalen Green has hit the Rebounds Over in 21 of his last 33 games (+8.70 Units / 22% ROI)
- Kevin Porter Jr. has hit the Assists Under in 12 of his last 15 games (+8.40 Units / 40% ROI)
- Jalen Green has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 15 of his last 19 games (+7.95 Units / 26% ROI)
Best Celtics Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Dec. 27
We’ve highlighted the top Celtics player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Grant Williams has hit the Steals Over in 19 of his last 30 games (+11.20 Units / 35% ROI)
- Al Horford has hit the Rebounds Under in 14 of his last 17 games at home (+9.55 Units / 38% ROI)
- Marcus Smart has hit the Assists Over in 13 of his last 17 games at home (+9.05 Units / 46% ROI)
- Grant Williams has hit the Assists Over in 13 of his last 18 games at home (+8.95 Units / 37% ROI)
- Derrick White has hit the Steals Over in 17 of his last 23 games at home (+8.75 Units / 25% ROI)
Bet now on Celtics vs Rockets and all NBA games with BetMGM
Boston Celtics vs. Houston Rockets Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Jae’Sean Tate (Rockets): Tate remains without a timetable to return, according to Adam Spolane of Sports Radio 610 Houston.
- Danilo Gallinari (Celtics): The Celtics announced that Gallinari tore his ACL in his left knee. There is no timetable for his return.
Rockets vs Celtics Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Houston Rockets||+14.5 -110||O 229.5 -110||+775|
|Boston Celtics||-14.5 -110||U 229.5 -110||-1400|
The Celtics are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -14.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.