- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Rockets vs Kings game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Rockets & Kings players that may affect player prop bets
The Houston Rockets visit Golden 1 Center to take on the Sacramento Kings on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:00pm EST in Sacramento.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Rockets vs. Kings player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Rockets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Jan. 13
We’ve highlighted the top Rockets player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Kenyon Martin Jr. has hit the Steals Under in 31 of his last 39 away games (+15.90 Units / 23% ROI)
- Kevin Porter Jr. has hit the Steals Under in 12 of his last 13 away games (+9.70 Units / 36% ROI)
- Jalen Green has hit the Steals Under in 11 of his last 15 away games (+7.80 Units / 51% ROI)
- Eric Gordon has hit the Steals Under in 9 of his last 10 away games (+7.65 Units / 56% ROI)
- Jabari Smith Jr. has hit the Assists Under in 13 of his last 20 away games (+7.60 Units / 27% ROI)
Best Kings Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Jan. 13
We’ve highlighted the top Kings player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Domantas Sabonis has hit the Assists Over in 26 of his last 34 games (+18.15 Units / 46% ROI)
- Keegan Murray has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 17 of his last 21 games (+12.40 Units / 42% ROI)
- De’Aaron Fox has hit the Steals Under in 15 of his last 26 games (+11.00 Units / 31% ROI)
- Domantas Sabonis has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 9 of his last 13 games at home (+10.45 Units / 80% ROI)
- Malik Monk has hit the Assists Over in 21 of his last 33 games (+8.70 Units / 22% ROI)
Bet now on Kings vs Rockets and all NBA games with BetMGM
Sacramento Kings vs. Houston Rockets Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Kevin Porter Jr. (Rockets): Porter Jr. is OUT for Friday’s (Jan 13) game against Sacramento.
- Kevin Huerter (Kings): Huerter is questionable for Friday’s (Jan 13) game against Houston.
Rockets vs Kings Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Houston Rockets||+9.5 -110||O 237.5 -110||+350|
|Sacramento Kings||-9.5 -110||U 237.5 -110||-450|
The Kings are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -9.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.