- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Monday‘s Rockets vs Lakers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Rockets & Lakers players that may affect player prop bets
The Houston Rockets visit Crypto.com Arena to take on the Los Angeles Lakers on Monday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:30pm EST in Los Angeles.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Rockets vs. Lakers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Rockets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Jan. 16
We’ve highlighted the top Rockets player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Kenyon Martin Jr. has hit the Steals Under in 33 of his last 41 away games (+17.90 Units / 25% ROI)
- Kevin Porter Jr. has hit the Steals Under in 12 of his last 13 away games (+9.70 Units / 36% ROI)
- Eric Gordon has hit the Steals Under in 11 of his last 12 away games (+9.65 Units / 57% ROI)
- Kenyon Martin Jr. has hit the Blocks Under in 11 of his last 12 away games (+8.35 Units / 29% ROI)
- Kenyon Martin Jr. has hit the Points Over in 15 of his last 22 away games (+7.50 Units / 31% ROI)
Best Lakers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Jan. 16
We’ve highlighted the top Lakers player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Dennis Schroder has hit the Steals Under in 18 of his last 25 games (+13.75 Units / 52% ROI)
- Russell Westbrook has hit the Assists Over in 15 of his last 19 games at home (+10.55 Units / 48% ROI)
- Russell Westbrook has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 12 of his last 16 games at home (+10.35 Units / 49% ROI)
- Russell Westbrook has hit the Steals Over in 10 of his last 11 games at home (+9.00 Units / 41% ROI)
- Thomas Bryant has hit the Assists Under in 9 of his last 10 games (+7.55 Units / 36% ROI)
Bet now on Lakers vs Rockets and all NBA games with BetMGM
Los Angeles Lakers vs. Houston Rockets Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Kevin Porter Jr. (Rockets): Porter Jr. did not play in Sunday’s (Jan. 14) game against the Clippers.
- Austin Reaves (Lakers): The Lakers announced that Reaves will be re-evaluated in two weeks as he deals with a left hamstring strain.
- Lonnie Walker IV (Lakers): The Lakers announced that Walker IV will be re-evaluated in two weeks as he deals with left knee tendinitis.
- Patrick Beverley (Lakers): Beverly did not play in Sunday’s (Jan. 15) game against Philadelphia.
- Anthony Davis (Lakers): The Lakers announced that Davis is dealing with a stress injury in his right foot. The team announced that there is no timetable for his return.
Rockets vs Lakers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Houston Rockets||+3.5 -105||O 232.5 -110||+145|
|Los Angeles Lakers||-3.5 -115||U 232.5 -110||-175|
The Lakers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -3.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.