- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Thursday‘s Rockets vs Mavericks game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Rockets & Mavericks players that may affect player prop bets
The Houston Rockets visit American Airlines Center to take on the Dallas Mavericks on Thursday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:30pm EST in Dallas.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Rockets vs. Mavericks player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Rockets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Dec. 29
We’ve highlighted the top Rockets player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Kenyon Martin Jr. has hit the Steals Under in 29 of his last 36 away games (+16.45 Units / 26% ROI)
- Kenyon Martin Jr. has hit the Blocks Under in 18 of his last 19 games (+15.40 Units / 36% ROI)
- Jalen Green has hit the Rebounds Over in 22 of his last 34 games (+9.70 Units / 23% ROI)
- Tari Eason has hit the Blocks Over in 7 of his last 11 games (+9.00 Units / 82% ROI)
- Jabari Smith Jr. has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 15 of his last 21 games (+8.85 Units / 30% ROI)
Best Mavericks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Dec. 29
We’ve highlighted the top Mavericks player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Spencer Dinwiddie has hit the Assists Over in 22 of his last 32 games (+10.45 Units / 27% ROI)
- Spencer Dinwiddie has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 21 of his last 34 games (+9.55 Units / 25% ROI)
- Tim Hardaway Jr. has hit the Rebounds Over in 16 of his last 23 games (+9.05 Units / 33% ROI)
- Dorian Finney-Smith has hit the Points Under in his last 9 games at home (+9.00 Units / 73% ROI)
- Spencer Dinwiddie has hit the Steals Under in 11 of his last 19 games (+8.65 Units / 42% ROI)
Bet now on Mavericks vs Rockets and all NBA games with BetMGM
Dallas Mavericks vs. Houston Rockets Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Jae’Sean Tate (Rockets): Tate remains without a timetable to return, according to Adam Spolane of Sports Radio 610 Houston.
- Maxi Kleber (Mavericks): The Mavericks announced that Kleber underwent surgery for a right hamstring tear and there’s no timetable for his return.
- Josh Green (Mavericks): Green hasn’t played since Dec. 9 against Milwaukee. A timetable for his return hasn’t been announced.
- Reggie Bullock (Mavericks): Bullock is questionable for Thursday’s (Dec. 29) game against Houston.
- Dorian Finney-Smith (Mavericks): Finney-Smith is out for Thursday’s (Dec. 29) game against Houston.
Rockets vs Mavericks Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Houston Rockets||+10.5 -115||O 225.5 -115||+375|
|Dallas Mavericks||-10.5 -105||U 225.5 -115||-500|
The Mavericks are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -10.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.