- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Rockets vs Mavericks game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Rockets & Mavericks players that may affect player prop bets
The Houston Rockets visit American Airlines Center to take on the Dallas Mavericks on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:30pm EST in Dallas.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Rockets vs. Mavericks player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Rockets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Nov. 16
We’ve highlighted the top Rockets player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Kenyon Martin Jr. has hit the Steals Under in 21 of his last 28 away games (+8.45 Units / 18% ROI)
- Alperen Sengun has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in his last 8 games (+8.00 Units / 55% ROI)
- Kenyon Martin Jr. has hit the Blocks Over in 14 of his last 27 games (+7.45 Units / 27% ROI)
- Kenyon Martin Jr. has hit the Assists Under in 17 of his last 27 games (+7.40 Units / 19% ROI)
- Jabari Smith Jr. has hit the Points Under in 10 of his last 12 games (+7.10 Units / 44% ROI)
Best Mavericks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Nov. 16
We’ve highlighted the top Mavericks player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Maxi Kleber has hit the Steals Under in 18 of his last 21 games at home (+11.45 Units / 27% ROI)
- Dorian Finney-Smith has hit the Assists Under in 12 of his last 13 games (+10.60 Units / 47% ROI)
- Luka Doncic has hit the Steals Over in 10 of his last 12 games (+8.80 Units / 68% ROI)
- Spencer Dinwiddie has hit the Assists Over in 10 of his last 11 games (+8.70 Units / 63% ROI)
- Reggie Bullock has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 10 of his last 12 games (+7.60 Units / 36% ROI)
Bet now on Mavericks vs Rockets and all NBA games with BetMGM
Dallas Mavericks vs. Houston Rockets Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Bruno Fernando (Rockets): Fernando is expected to miss the next 2-3 weeks, according to Jonathan Feigen of the Houston Chronicle.
- Jae’Sean Tate (Rockets): The Rockets announced that Tate will be re-evaluated in two to three weeks.
- Davis Bertans (Mavericks): Bertans has yet to play this season and no timetable for his return has been announced.
- JaVale McGee (Mavericks): McGee did not play in Tuesday’s (Nov. 15) game against the Clippers.
Rockets vs Mavericks Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Houston Rockets||+6.5 -110||O 218.5 -110||200|
|Dallas Mavericks||-6.5 -110||U 218.5 -110||-250|
The Mavericks are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -6.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.