- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Rockets vs Nets game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Rockets & Nets players that may affect player prop bets
The Houston Rockets visit Barclays Center to take on the Brooklyn Nets on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EDT in Brooklyn.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Rockets vs. Nets player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Rockets player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Rockets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Mar. 29
- Kenyon Martin Jr. has hit the Steals Under in 36 of his last 50 away games (+13.55 Units / 17% ROI)
- Kenyon Martin Jr. has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 19 of his last 26 away games (+12.90 Units / 34% ROI)
- Kenyon Martin Jr. has hit the Blocks Under in 15 of his last 17 games (+10.85 Units / 32% ROI)
- Jalen Green has hit the Steals Over in 11 of his last 12 games (+9.25 Units / 50% ROI)
- Jabari Smith Jr. has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 30 of his last 47 games (+9.25 Units / 15% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Nets player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Nets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Mar. 29
- Dorian Finney-Smith has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 14 of his last 15 games at home (+12.25 Units / 56% ROI)
- Spencer Dinwiddie has hit the Assists Over in 24 of his last 35 games at home (+11.90 Units / 28% ROI)
- Mikal Bridges has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 14 of his last 18 games (+10.95 Units / 49% ROI)
- Mikal Bridges has hit the Blocks Under in 19 of his last 26 games at home (+10.70 Units / 32% ROI)
- Dorian Finney-Smith has hit the Points Under in 16 of his last 21 games (+9.65 Units / 36% ROI)
Bet now on Nets vs Rockets and all NBA games with BetMGM
Brooklyn Nets vs. Houston Rockets Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Jae’Sean Tate (Rockets): Tate is out for Wednesday’s (Mar. 29) game against Brooklyn.
- Ben Simmons (Nets): Nets coach Jacque Vaughn said Simmons has been ruled out for the remainder of the season.
- Edmond Sumner (Nets): Sumner is questionable for Wednesday’s (Mar. 29) game against Houston.
Rockets vs Nets Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Houston Rockets||+10.5 -110||O 229.5 -105||+425|
|Brooklyn Nets||-10.5 -110||U 229.5 -105||-600|
The Nets are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -10.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.