- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Monday‘s Rockets vs Nuggets game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Rockets & Nuggets players that may affect player prop bets
The Houston Rockets visit Ball Arena to take on the Denver Nuggets on Monday. Tipoff is scheduled for 9:00pm EST in Denver.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Rockets vs. Nuggets player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Rockets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Nov. 28
We’ve highlighted the top Rockets player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Kenyon Martin Jr. has hit the Steals Under in 22 of his last 29 away games (+9.45 Units / 20% ROI)
- Jalen Green has hit the Assists Over in 9 of his last 10 games (+8.40 Units / 68% ROI)
- Kenyon Martin Jr. has hit the Assists Under in 20 of his last 32 games (+8.30 Units / 18% ROI)
- Jalen Green has hit the Rebounds Over in 13 of his last 19 games (+7.50 Units / 34% ROI)
- Jabari Smith Jr. has hit the Steals Under in 14 of his last 18 games (+7.30 Units / 26% ROI)
Best Nuggets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Nov. 28
We’ve highlighted the top Nuggets player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Bruce Brown has hit the Assists Over in 15 of his last 18 games (+12.80 Units / 63% ROI)
- Bruce Brown has hit the Steals Over in 10 of his last 12 games (+7.50 Units / 40% ROI)
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope has hit the Assists Under in 8 of his last 9 games (+6.65 Units / 44% ROI)
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope has hit the Points Under in 11 of his last 15 games (+5.75 Units / 26% ROI)
- Aaron Gordon has hit the Steals Under in 11 of his last 14 games at home (+5.35 Units / 22% ROI)
Bet now on Nuggets vs Rockets and all NBA games with BetMGM
Denver Nuggets vs. Houston Rockets Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Jae’Sean Tate (Rockets): The Rockets announced that Tate will be re-evaluated in two to three weeks.
- Michael Porter Jr. (Nuggets): Porter Jr. is doubtful for Monday’s (Nov. 28) game against Houston.
- Collin Gillespie (Nuggets): The Nuggets announced that Gillespie is out indefinitely after undergoing surgery to repair a lower left leg fracture.
- Jeff Green (Nuggets): Green is out for Monday’s (Nov. 28) game against Houston.
- Bones Hyland (Nuggets): Hyland is questionable for Monday’s (Nov. 28) game against Houston.
Rockets vs Nuggets Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Houston Rockets||+11.5 -110||O 228.5 -110||+475|
|Denver Nuggets||-11.5 -110||U 228.5 -110||-650|
The Nuggets are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -11.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.