- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Thursday‘s Rockets vs Pacers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Rockets & Pacers players that may affect player prop bets
The Houston Rockets visit Gainbridge Fieldhouse to take on the Indiana Pacers on Thursday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EST in Indianapolis.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Rockets vs. Pacers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Rockets player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Rockets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Mar. 9
- Kenyon Martin Jr. has hit the Steals Under in 35 of his last 47 away games (+15.15 Units / 19% ROI)
- Kenyon Martin Jr. has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 16 of his last 20 games (+14.15 Units / 42% ROI)
- Alperen Sengun has hit the Blocks Under in 12 of his last 14 games (+12.20 Units / 63% ROI)
- Jabari Smith Jr. has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 25 of his last 36 games (+11.90 Units / 26% ROI)
- Tari Eason has hit the Steals Over in his last 8 away games (+8.90 Units / 65% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Pacers player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Pacers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Mar. 9
- Buddy Hield has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 30 of his last 44 games (+14.60 Units / 29% ROI)
- Buddy Hield has hit the Assists Under in 25 of his last 34 games at home (+11.75 Units / 25% ROI)
- Andrew Nembhard has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 25 of his last 40 games (+11.35 Units / 20% ROI)
- Bennedict Mathurin has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 34 of his last 48 games (+10.95 Units / 13% ROI)
- Andrew Nembhard has hit the Points Under in 16 of his last 22 games at home (+8.20 Units / 30% ROI)
Bet now on Pacers vs Rockets and all NBA games with BetMGM
Indiana Pacers vs. Houston Rockets Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Kevin Porter Jr. (Rockets): Porter Jr. is out for Thursday’s (Mar. 9) game against Indiana.
- Kendall Brown (Pacers): Brown underwent surgery and is out indefinitely, according to Tony East of SI.com.
- Aaron Nesmith (Pacers): Nesmith is questionable for Thursday’s (Mar.9) game against Houston.
Rockets vs Pacers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Houston Rockets||+9.5 -110||O 236.5 -110||+340|
|Indiana Pacers||-9.5 -110||U 236.5 -110||-450|
The Pacers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -9.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.