- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Saturday‘s Rockets vs Pelicans game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Rockets & Pelicans players that may affect player prop bets
The Houston Rockets visit Smoothie King Center to take on the New Orleans Pelicans on Saturday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:30pm EST in New Orleans.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Rockets vs. Pelicans player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Rockets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Nov. 12
We’ve highlighted the top Rockets player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Kenyon Martin Jr. has hit the Blocks Over in 14 of his last 25 games (+9.45 Units / 37% ROI)
- Kenyon Martin Jr. has hit the Steals Under in 20 of his last 27 away games (+7.45 Units / 17% ROI)
- Jabari Smith Jr. has hit the Steals Under in 9 of his last 11 games (+6.75 Units / 48% ROI)
- Eric Gordon has hit the Steals Over in 7 of his last 8 games (+6.30 Units / 71% ROI)
- Alperen Sengun has hit the Points Over in 8 of his last 10 games (+6.20 Units / 56% ROI)
Best Pelicans Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Nov. 12
We’ve highlighted the top Pelicans player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- CJ McCollum has hit the Rebounds Over in 6 of his last 7 games (+5.30 Units / 70% ROI)
- Jonas Valanciunas has hit the Rebounds Under in 8 of his last 10 games (+5.10 Units / 35% ROI)
- CJ McCollum has hit the Steals Under in 13 of his last 18 games (+5.05 Units / 13% ROI)
- Trey Murphy III has hit the Points Over in his last 5 games at home (+5.00 Units / 82% ROI)
- Herbert Jones has hit the Assists Over in his last 5 games (+5.00 Units / 69% ROI)
Bet now on Pelicans vs Rockets and all NBA games with BetMGM
New Orleans Pelicans vs. Houston Rockets Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Bruno Fernando (Rockets): Fernando is expected to miss the next 2-3 weeks, according to Jonathan Feigen of the Houston Chronicle.
- Jae’Sean Tate (Rockets): The Rockets have listed Tate as OUT for Saturday’s game (Nov. 12) against the Pelicans.
- E.J. Liddell (Pelicans): The Pelicans announced that E.J. Liddell tore his right ACL and will miss most of the season.
- Kira Lewis Jr. (Pelicans): The Pelicans announced that Lewis Jr. suffered a torn ACL and a grade 2 MCL sprain.
Rockets vs Pelicans Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Houston Rockets||+10.5 -110||O 232.5 -115||375|
|New Orleans Pelicans||-10.5 -110||U 232.5 -115||-500|
The Pelicans are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -10.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.