- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Saturday‘s Rockets vs Pistons game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Rockets & Pistons players that may affect player prop bets
The Houston Rockets visit Little Caesars Arena to take on the Detroit Pistons on Saturday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EST in Detroit.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Rockets vs. Pistons player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Rockets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Jan. 28
We’ve highlighted the top Rockets player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Kenyon Martin Jr. has hit the Steals Under in 35 of his last 43 away games (+19.90 Units / 27% ROI)
- Alperen Sengun has hit the Assists Over in 12 of his last 13 games (+11.40 Units / 75% ROI)
- Tari Eason has hit the Blocks Over in 8 of his last 11 games (+9.75 Units / 87% ROI)
- Kenyon Martin Jr. has hit the Points Over in 17 of his last 24 away games (+9.50 Units / 35% ROI)
- Kenyon Martin Jr. has hit the Rebounds Over in 10 of his last 11 games (+9.35 Units / 74% ROI)
Best Pistons Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Jan. 28
We’ve highlighted the top Pistons player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Saddiq Bey has hit the Steals Over in 22 of his last 32 games at home (+8.40 Units / 18% ROI)
- Killian Hayes has hit the Steals Over in 7 of his last 8 games (+8.15 Units / 102% ROI)
- Jaden Ivey has hit the Assists Over in 11 of his last 15 games at home (+7.95 Units / 47% ROI)
- Saddiq Bey has hit the Points Over in his last 7 games (+7.05 Units / 88% ROI)
- Killian Hayes has hit the Rebounds Under in 8 of his last 9 games (+6.95 Units / 52% ROI)
Bet now on Pistons vs Rockets and all NBA games with BetMGM
Detroit Pistons vs. Houston Rockets Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Jalen Green (Rockets): Green is out for Saturday’s (Jan.28) game against Detroit.
- Kevin Porter Jr. (Rockets): Porter Jr. will be re-evaluated in one week, according to Jonathan Feigen of the Houston Chronicle.
- Eric Gordon (Rockets): Gordon did not play in Thursday’s (Jan. 26) game against Cleveland.
- Marvin Bagley III (Pistons): The Pistons announced that Bagley III underwent surgery and will be re-evaluated in about six weeks.
- Cade Cunningham (Pistons): According the Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN, Cunningham is expected to have season-ending surgery on his left shin.
- Cory Joseph (Pistons): Joseph is out for Saturday’s (Jan.28) game against Houston.
Rockets vs Pistons Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Houston Rockets||+4.5 -115||O 236.5 -110||+145|
|Detroit Pistons||-4.5 -105||U 236.5 -110||-175|
The Pistons are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -4.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.